C H A P T E R 7 : M o r n i n g

Before you start reading can I just point out 2D singing in french in their new music video was a dream come trueeeee!!! Fuckkkkk why's his voice so hottttt ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

You(Y/N)

I wake up in to 2D's arms as I lay my head on his bare chest. He's still asleep feeling his chest rise and drop as he breaths.
I give him a quick peck on the lips hoping he'll wake him, it does.

"Well Good morning beautiful" 2D says trying to wake up.

"Good morning Stu" I say playing with his hair.

"Looks like last night was something" 2D says putting his arm around me.

"Yeah it was" I say "I really needed that"

"You don't think I did" 2D says "I wanted to have sex with you so bad since the day we met"

I smile as I get up.

"Where are you going?" 2D asks as he sits us.

"I need to start writing my songs" I say putting on 2D's shirt.

"Noo come back to bed" 2D complains. I giggle at his childish gestures.

"Alright fine" I say getting on the bed and getting on top of his lap.

"So what are we?" 2D says putting his forehead against mine.

"I don't know" I say looking at him.

2D smirks as he gets up "Now where are you going?" I say crossing my arms.

"C'mon lets go find you're last song" 2D says picking up his thrown clothes from the floor from last night "But first shower"

As 2D showers I start getting ready, it's a warm sunny day this morning and I decide to wear a (Y/F/C)(You're favorite color) short dress. I then wear my favorite pair of vans as 2D gets out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

I blush a little seeing his body all wet as his muscles are exposed to me.

"Aww why are yewr cheeks turning pink my luve" 2D says walking towards "and damn that dress looks amazing on yew, I wonder how you'll look getting fucked with it"

I sit on the edge of the bed while leg crossing as I feel the wetness from my womanhood soaking my panties.

2D seems to notice my body language and knows exactly what I'm going through right now. "What's going on down here" 2D says getting on his knees. He leg uncrosses me and pulls down my panties down with his teeth. He then spreads my legs as my cherry is exposed to him.

"I haven't introduced myself little pussy" 2D says talking to my vagina I giggle as I play with his blue hair "I'm Stuart but you can call me 2D, I'm the guy who fucked you last night and I hope I didn't caused you any pain"

Which he did because when I got up it was kinda hard to walk and my vagina did kinda hurt.

He then goes in and starts eating it. I feel his tongue playing with my clit making it's way to my cherry hole as he starts playing with it. Instant pleasure hits all over my body as he knows how to do his job.

Soft moans escape my mouth as I lay on my back from all the pleasure he's giving me. I push his head towards my cherry more so he bobble his mouth against my tiny pussy.

He then puts 2 fingers in me as they thrust in me, I try to control my moans since I know there's people in the house but I can't help it 2D is just a master at this.

"Oh yew love this don't you" 2D says kissing my stomach. He then starts sucking my clitoris while his fingers thrust in me.

I cum as he looks at my white cream "Mmm now this looks good" 2D then eats my cum in one slurp as he cleans me up.

"What a good girl" 2D says pinching my cheek softly, I blush a little as he helps me up.

We finish getting ready as 2D dresses up more than just casual. He's wearing an unbuttoned white collar shirt showing a lot of his masculine chest with some fancy pants and low boots as I decided to dress up a bit more than casual too.

"C'mon I have a full day planned for us Oh and don't forget to bring a bikini with you" 2D says.

"Wait what" I say confused. I get everything that 2D told me to bring as he takes my hand and get into his car.

He takes out a bottle of painkillers as I stare confused "why are you taking painkillers?"

"Oh I'm getting really bad migraines right now" 2D says.

I decided to help him out as I scoot closer to him as I play with his hair and put his hand in my inner thigh where he likes to rest his hand. He squeezes it.

He relaxes as his breathing normalizes "You're the best" 2D says.

"I know" I reply. 

We make it to the stop as I realize that we're at an aquarium.

"What are we doing here" I ask with a smile.

"To prove Murdoc wrong and to finish you're songs" 2D says pulling up as he parks the car.

We get off the car as I get excited to the point that I'm acting like a kid.

We go in and the whole place is dark with the exception of the lights from the enormous tanks. The color blu hits the floor and ceilings as I am amazed.

"Quick take out the camera" I say posing next to the tanks.

"Hit those angles girl" 2D says perfecting them. I laugh as we continue looking around.

Fans then start to surround us "OMG is that 2D from the Gorillaz"

"Is that your new girlfriend?"

"Oh my gosh you're so hot"

"Can I take a picture with you"

2D takes my hand as he hands over his jacket so I can cover myself as we leave the aquriam

"I know you want your identity a secret but people will soon find out" 2D says.

"I know" I say looking down "I'm just not ready" I lie.

He then runs by a dock "C'mon let's for a swim"

I then realize it's a bow rider parked by the dock as other types boats surround it. We get on the boat as I undress myself revealing my bikini, I decided to go simple and put on a black strapless top and thongish bottoms.

2D looks at me with wide eyes as turns a bit red.

"What, isn't this what we came for" I say teasingly.

"Well I actually brought you here for this" 2D hands me a small box.

"What's this" I ask taking it. I open it revealing a small butterfly neckless and a piece of paper next to it saying "Will you be my girlfriend"

My mouth widens open in complete shock. "Oh 2D of course I'll be your girlfriend" I say hugging him.

"May I" 2D says taking the necklace.

I nod as I turn around while lifting my hair up for him to put on the necklace.

"I love it and I love you" I say giving him a big kiss on the lips.

I then jump in the water as 2D does the same swimming towards me.

"By the way you look sexy in that" 2D says "we might take care of that later" he says winking.

OMG did you guys see the new Gorillaz music video Désolé SHIZZZ 2D looked so adorable/hot anyways this chapter is inspired by the new music video and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, love yewww

-princessx