CHAPTER 1 "Someday..."

"Lubna! Make it fast, you're gonna be late for school!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

"Comiiinng." I replied as I ran down.

I just grabbed a banana to nibble on as I opened the door to get out of the house.

"Why can't the weather be pleasant for once?!" I moaned as I stepped out in the hot sun to go to school. But seriously. Who am I kidding? I live in Dubai, it's ALWAYS summer here! Which sucked tbh.

I had dragged myself to get away with another day in school. Honestly, I don't understand why people say that they miss school when they leave. I'm never even going to think about this place once I'm done with it! For me, these last couple of days are like the hardest to spend.

The best part of everyday is to get back home and get on Twitter. Not to tweet about how pathetic life is. But to DM the love of my life. Zayn. Yes, you got that right. I'm talking about Zayn Malik from One Direction.

October 5th, 2013 was the day he followed me on Twitter. And should I even mention that it was the best day of my life? Since then, I've hardly tweeted. All I do is, DM him every single day telling him everything I did.

I used to tell him everything about school. And how I hate almost all my teachers. How I had to hide my face the whole time walking in the sun because I don't want to fry myself. And how much I loved him. But, he never replied.

And that didn't sadden me or anything. Because I never really expected a reply. Just writing to him and sharing my day with him used to make me the happiest girl alive. I knew that he wouldn't be sitting there and reading all my meaningless and boring messages. But I would just tell myself otherwise.

Well, my life wasn't the worst after all. My parents were kind enough to let me have my own life in London, once I'm done with school. So, I would be doing my Journalism in London. How frickin' cool is that?

As another day passed by. I was in bed with my laptop as I wrote another little message to Zayn. 'These last days of school aren't bad after all, I think I'm going to leave it with a happy note. Well, it's been a long day. So, I'm gonna go to sleep now. Hope you're, doing well, love. Goodnight xx'

Someday. Maybe. I will get a reply saying, 'Night, love x'

Someday.