Vol. 1 Ch. 1 Ozpin

Your POV

I was walking through Vale when I heard someone say, "Don't kill me! I have two kids!" I ran towards the source and found 3 guys cornering a fox Faunus woman. I pulled out my weapons, Electro and Overload, then I charged at the 3 guys. I knocked one out and shocked a second one. Then the third one ran off. I holstered my guns and turned to face the Faunus.

She looked at me and said, "Thank you, sir! It's nice to see a human that cares about Faunus." I smiled and said, "As nice as that sounds, I'm not a human." Then I lifted my shirt a little and wiggled my tail. She smiled and said, "Oh. Thanks anyways." I nodded and walked away. Then I heard a voice say, "Mr. L/N, I presume?" I rested my hands on my guns and said, "Depends, who's asking?"

A man walked over to me and said, "My name is Professor Ozpin, Headmaster at Beacon Academy. I was just wondering if you wanted to attend my school." I smirked and said, "Sure." Ozpin smiled and said, "Excellent. I'll send you a notification when you should get on a Bullhead to Beacon." I nodded and said, "Thank you."

I walked back to my tiny apartment and laid down on my bed. Then I thought to myself, Things are going to change for me.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know that it was short.
Master out.