Vol. 2 Ch. 11 Checking Up

Your POV

I got back to Beacon and went to my dorm. I found Blake sitting on my bed reading. I walked over to her and said, "Are you okay? Yang texted me and said she was kinda worried about you." Blake looked up at me and said, "She was, but Ruby came up with an idea that cheered me up a bit." I smiled and said, "In that case, remind me to get Ruby a cookie for cheering up my kitty." Blake smiled and said, "So do you mind I spend the night in your room tonight?" I nodded and said, "Of course you can. You're my girlfriend, besides that's why I kept two beds in my dorm."

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby trying to make cookies)

I woke up with an unexpected weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Blake curled up on top of me sleeping. I smiled and gently woke her up. She yawned and opened her eyes. Once she realized that she was on top of me, she blushed and said, "Oh my god, Y/N. I'm sorry, I─"

I cut her off by putting my finger on her lips and said, "Blake, you're my girlfriend, so I don't mind. I was thinking about something." Blake looked at me and asked, "What?" I smiled and said, "How about we go out on a date tonight?" She shook her head and said, "Sorry, but I'm busy tonight. Maybe another day?"

I looked down and said, "Yeah, I understand." I felt a hand on my chin and Blake turned my head to face her. Then she said, "I didn't mean it like that, I meant that I already have plans for tonight. I love you, Y/N." I smiled weakly and said, "I love you too, Blake." Then she kissed me passionately on the lips. After a few minutes, we pulled away for air and I said, "We should probably get ready for class."

I know that this chapter was kinda short, but I have a few things in mind for the next couple of chapters.
Master out.