Vol. 4 Ch. 43 Hello Sweetie

Your POV

I sat there in shock and saw Violet standing there. I looked at her and said, "Violet, I told you that I told that─" She rolled her eyes as she interrupted me and said, "That you love Blake and not me. I know. After I saw that video from your parents, I decided to accept that you and Blake were meant to be, even more so since you two are engaged now." I crossed my arms and asked, "Then why are you here, Vi?"

She looked at me and said, "Because I thought about what you had said at the Fall of Beacon, and you're right. Adam is using the White Fang to make humans fear the Faunus, not to get Faunus equality. I'm sorry for everything that I did, especially to you. I'm here as an ex-member of the White Fang, a regretful Faunus, and, hopefully, as a friend. So, Sweetie, will you forgive me?"

I sighed and said, "Yes. But do you have to keep calling me Sweetie?" She smirked and said, "Yep." I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine, I'm glad that you're on my side. I missed you being my friend." She hugged me and said, "Well, you aren't going to get rid of me that easily. Besides, that monkey Faunus friend of yours is kinda hot." I chuckled as I hugged Violet back.

We pulled out of the hug and Violet said, "So, do you mind if I crashed here at your place for awhile?" I smiled and answered, "I don't mind at all. Now I'm going to meditate to try to unlock my family's semblance, so if you could not bother me unless it's extremely important, I'd appreciate it." She nodded and left the room.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Taiyang wearing a tie-dye shirt)

I was focusing my electricity and trying to keep it in a stable field. But the stress and power of it caused me to lose control, resulting in the energy blasting outwards away from me. I was exhausted as Violet came into the room and said, "Sweetie, are you okay?" I nodded and said, "Please stop calling me Sweetie." She sighed and said, "Fine, Y/N." Then we both heard, "Y/N, what happened? Are you─ Why are you here, Violet?"

I tried to stand up as I said, "She left the Fang and accepted that I love you. She's here as a friend." Blake nodded and said, "Okay. You look exhausted and it's late, I'll carry you back to my house." I nodded and said, "Violet, you can stay here." Then Blake picked me up and carried me to her bedroom.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.