Vol. 1 Ch. 6 Faunus Fiasco

Your POV

Team RWBY and I were walking through Vale and we all looked across the street from the docks and saw the shattered windows of another dust shop with caution tape covering the windows and entrance of the store. As we all walked over to the store, I saw 2 detectives examining the crime scene. Ruby asked them, "What happened here?" The detectives told us it was a robbery and one of the detectives thought it was the White Fang.

As we were walking away, Weiss spoke up and said, "The White Fang, what an awful bunch of degenerates." Blake responded, "What's your problem?" Weiss answered, "My problem is I simply don't care for the criminally insane." Blake seemed to get defensive as she said, "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided faunus."

Weiss was furious and said, "Misguided?!? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet." Blake replied, "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!" I then said, "Blake is right, they used to be a group of non-violent protestors. Maybe they're being influenced by false promises or something like that." Ruby added and said, "Also, the police never caught that Torchwick guy that I ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him."

Weiss then said, "That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal." Yang responded, "That's not necessarily true." Then we all heard someone scream, "Hey, stop that faunus!"

We all ran back over to the docks to see what all of the commotion is about. We saw a monkey faunus running towards the edge of the ship that he is on as two other sailors run to catch him. Then he said, "Thanks for the ride, you guys."

He jumps off the boat and lands on the docks, still running away from the sailors or any other authorities. Sailor then yelled, "You no-good stowaway!!!" The faunus replied, "Hey, a no-good stowaway would've been caught. I'm a great stowaway!"

As he says this he peels and eats a banana while hanging upside down on a lamppost. A detective looks up at him and said, "Hey, get down from there this instant!" He simply just throws the banana peel on the detective's face which makes him growl. The monkey faunus then curls up on top of the lamppost and jumps back onto the dock again. He runs up the stairs and past all of us before we could do anything. Yang then said, "Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition and there it goes." Weiss said, "Quick, we have to observe him!"

Blake and I stayed behind due to the small shock we were both in. I turned to Blake and said, "Uhh, do you know that guy cause I saw that he winked at you?" Blake shook her head and replied, "No, that was a just weird thing for him to do. Come on, let's catch up with the others." Then we ran up to catch up with the rest of the team.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N taking a nap with a book open on his face)

Weiss and Blake's nonstop arguing is started to get on my nerves, especially with the constant yelling. Even though we're all back in the dorm, they still continued to argue. Weiss said, "I don't understand, why this is causing such a problem?" Blake replied, "That is the problem!" Weiss then said, "You realize that you're defending an organization that hates humanity, don't you? The faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!"

Blake replied, "There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!" Weiss said, "People like me?" Blake replied, "You're discriminatory!" "CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?!?!"

Everyone just stared at me in shock at my sudden outburst. I then walked in front of Blake and said, "Blake, I'm happy that you're still standing up for my─I mean the Faunus. The White Fang make it hard for other Faunus to have easy lives."

Weiss then said, "I'm a victim! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family and friends disappear, board members executed, an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood." Ruby said, "Weiss..." Then Weiss said, "No! You want to know why I despise the White Fang?! It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!" Then Blake responded, "Well, maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!"

Silence slowly fell over the three girls and I as we all realized the secret that Blake had just revealed. Still in shock, Blake looked around the room trying to find a way out. Then she quickly dashed out of the room before anyone else could do anything. Ruby then called after her, saying, "Blake! Wait, come back!" Ruby ran to the door, looked out into the hallway, but didn't see Blake anywhere, and just came back into the room.

Then I went over to Weiss again and stopped in front of her, inches away from her face so that she couldn't look away, and said, "Damn, I was stupid to ever think we could get along. You're just another pathetic and arrogant Schnee, who complains about how hard their life is behind the mansion walls. You may have had a terrible childhood, but thanks to people like you, us faunus have terrible lives." Weiss looked at me confused and said, "What do you mean by 'us Faunus'? You're human." I unwrapped my tail and said, "Think again, Schnee!"

I stormed off and out of the dorm building. I found Blake in the courtyard in front of the statue. I walked over to her and said, "You know, I'm surprised that I didn't know that you were also a Faunus." She jumped a little and said, "What do you mean 'also a Faunus'?" I smiled and waved my tail at her. She giggled and said, "How have I not seen your tail before?"

I smirked and said, "I usually have it wrapped around my waist and under my shirt. I'm a cat Faunus so it does effect my balance from time to time." Blake untied her bow, revealing her cat ears. I smiled and said, "You look better without the bow." She blushed and said, "You look better with your tail out. Why do you hide it?"

I looked down and said, "Because ever since the White Fang started being violent for their cause, Faunus like me haven't had it easy." I saw a couple tears come from her eyes and I wiped them away with my hand.

Then I heard a voice from behind us say, "I knew you would look better without the bow." I turned around and saw the monkey Faunus from the docks. I put my arm around Blake and said, "Let's go to a hotel for awhile. I don't want to be anywhere near Weiss for a while." Blake nodded and the monkey Faunus decided to follow us.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.