Vol. 5 Ch. 51 Traitor

3rd Person POV

Blake leans against the railing on the balcony of the Belladonna Family Home. She looks up into the night sky as a voice calls out for her from inside her home and says, "Hey Blake! You ready to go?" Blake replied, "Be right there!" She felt a note taped to the wooden railing of the balcony. She grabbed it and reads the message written down.

Blake looks around a bit before hearing the sliding door open

Blake looks around a bit before hearing the sliding door open. She quickly places the note in her coat, and Sun said, "We going recruiting or what? We've got the entire nocturnal section to hit up!" Blake doesn't say anything, still having a concerned expression on her face. Sun noticed this and asked, "You okay?" Blake replied, "Yeah, Y/N and I will meet you there. Me and him need to take care of something first." As she walks away, there is a quiet sound of rustling in the trees behind her.

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Y/N going fishing)

Ilia looked at Blake and I, who were both wrapped and bound by web, and said, "We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good, no matter how much it hurts." Blake asked, "And you think killing me and Y/N is really for the greater good?" Ilia replied, "No, but getting rid of your family is."

I saw Blake's expression turn shocked and fearful, and she said, "You wouldn't! You can't! We won't let you!"

Ilia replied, "I know. That's why you're both being sent to Mistral. To Adam." Blake's expression grew more afraid, almost on the verge of tears.

Blake started struggling to get the webs off her and said, "Ilia, please! You don't have to do this. This isn't you!" Ilia replied, "Yes. It. Is! But I guess back then you were just too busy falling for Adam to notice." Blake's expression turns confused and Ilia continued, "I was always jealous of the way you looked at him." Her spots turned pink as she said, "I wanted you to look at me that way." She closes her eyes, and when she opens them, they are suddenly pink.

She glared at me and said, "But we can't always get what we want!" Her eyes then turn back to normal and she said, "Yuma, with me. You two, get them to the docks." Ilia and Yuma leave while the other two Faunus prepare to bring Blake with them and one of them said, "Let's go, traitor." I looked as them and said, "Might I ask what Adam wants with me?" One of the Faunus answered, "He wishes to kill you, just like he killed your parents."

Shocked, I said, "But I thought they died in a Grimm accident." The other Faunus chuckled and said, "Who do you think let the Grimm into the city where your parents were in the first place? Your parents had found out something they shouldn't have. They were a threat to the White Fang. So like you, they were just a little problem that was easy to get rid of." I felt a couple of tears slide down my face. Blake looked at me and yelled, "Now!"

Suddenly, both Sun and Violet jumped out of nowhere and took out the Faunus. Once Blake broke free of the web, she rushed over to me and said, "I didn't know that he killed your family." I wiped away my tears and said, "My sister died on her own. But he didn't kill my family, not all of it. Your family is mine now too, so let's go save our family!"

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.