Vol. 1 Ch. 2 Beacon

Your POV

I was on the Bullhead, reading a book, when someone walked over to me and grabbed my attention. I looked up and saw a girl with black hair with beautiful amber eyes and black bow on her head. I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

She looked at me and said, "This is the only quiet space on the Bullhead and I just wanted to read. So I was just wondering if you mind if I sat here?" I smiled and said, "Go ahead, I don't mind at all." She nodded and said, "Thanks." I nodded and went back to reading my book.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neo and Chibi Roman dancing)

I was trying to find a spot for my sleeping bag in the ballroom. Then I spot the girl from the Bullhead. I decided to head over to her and said, "Mind if I set my bag here?" She looked up and smiled when she saw it was me. She nodded and I set my bag down. I crawled into my bag, pulled my book out, and said, "You know, I never got your name earlier." She looked at me and said, "I'm Blake." I nodded and said, "I'm Y/N."

She smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you, Y/N." I smirked and said, "You too, Blake." Then I went back to reading my book, completely tuning out of everything else that was happening around me. The next thing I knew, the candle light was blown out. I sighed and closed my book. I set it down next to me and went the rest of the way in my sleeping bag, letting my tail unwrap itself from around my waist. Then I went to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up with an unexpected weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw that Blake was sound asleep with her head on my chest. I blushed and gently moved her head back onto her bag. Then I got up and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast.

After I finished eating, I went the locker rooms, grabbed Electro and Overload, and holstered them. Then I went towards the cliffside for Initiation. When I got there, I was met by Professor Ozpin. He looked at me and said, "Y/N, why do you continue to hide your tail?" I crossed my arms, rolled my eyes, and said, "Because most people treat Faunus differently than humans." Then I turned my back to him.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.
Now do you guys want Y/N to be a fifth member of Team RWBY?

Or do you want Y/N to be in an OC Team of mine?

Or do you want Y/N to be a single person team?

I need to know before I can publish the next chapter.
Master out.