0.3

Saturday

My eyes slowly open, exposing me to the blinding sunlight. My head starts pounding with a headache and I let out a groan.

Some shuffling movement comes from below me, and a low groan too.

Wait a minute.

I lift my head up to look at what it is exactly that's below me. I almost choke on the air, it's George.

I feel myself calm down when I see we're still fully dressed, and only on the couch. I start to look around the room, seeing Stephen sprawled out on the floor.

"Morning.." George grumbles, resting his hand on my waist. I feel myself blushing, and he smiles.

"Uhm.. morning," I mumble, pushing myself up off of the couch. "I should get back to mine- ow.." I grab my head, pain shooting through it.

George stands up and grabs my shoulder, "Sit down, I'll get you some paracetamol," he chuckles.

I do as he says and sit back down on the couch, lying down on a pillow.

I try to remember what had happened last night. The last thing I remember was when George and I were dancing and having a good time. Nothing about getting to George and Alex's flat and falling asleep on top of him on the couch...

George walks back in the room with a glass of water and two paracetamols for me to take, "Thanks," I mumble, taking the glass and pulls off of him.

He sits down beside me, "Trying to remember last night?" He asks, grinning.

I smile, "Yeah."

"Well I'm not sure either, but apparently we got pretty close," he smirks, making me blush.

I roll my eyes and quickly take the two paracetamols that George had given me. I look over to Stephen who was sound asleep on the floor, "How did he even get there?" I chuckle, shaking my head.

George laughs from beside me, "Honestly I have no idea, if I didn't remember you falling asleep on me then I definitely won't remember Stephen collapsing on the ground."

"Right, I'm gonna leave because I don't wanna wake anyone up. Thanks for a great night George," I smile at him as I go to walk back to my flat.

He quietly runs after me and grabs my hand, "Uh.. would you wanna, maybe.. go out for a coffee?" He asks shyly.

I smile at his sudden shyness, "I'd love to."

*******

I sit down in a booth while I wait for George to order our drinks at the till.

George walks over to our booth after a while and sits across from me. I take a moment to stare at him, smiling to myself.

He seems to do the same thing and we sit in a comfortable silence. "I swear I've seen you somewhere," I mumble. His smile falters a bit. "Your friends too, I swear on my grave I've seen them somewhere," I shake my head.

He laughs uncomfortably, "Yeah. I mean I wouldn't know why.." he shrugs.

I raise an eyebrow at him as I take a sip of my drink. "I really had fun last night George. You're friends are cool," I grin.

He smirks, "And I'm not?"

I laugh, "No I just spent most of my time with you because I didn't think you were cool," I quip.