1.3

Monday

My eyes shot open to a loud banging at my door. I sit up and rub my sleepy eyes.

I throw my legs over the side of my bed and groggily walk to my front door. I check the peep hole to see a frantic George.

I open the door, "Hey George, everything okay?" I ask.

He pulls me into a hug for a moment, then pulls back, "You do know you hit one million during the night, yeah?" He raises an eyebrow.

I freeze.

omgomgomgomgomgomg

My breathing quickens and I pull George into another hug, jumping and squealing.

He laughs, "Okay, okay, c'mon. Let's go inside and plan your one million special," he drags me inside, closing the door behind me.

I quickly run and grab my phone from my room, seeing hundreds of messages online congratulating me. I smile like an idiot.

I can't believe I hit one million.

I walk back into my living room to see George already sitting on my couch. I go over and sit beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Another thing I liked about George was his height. He's smaller than most, but so am I. So I just sort of fit perfectly when leaning against him.

"So, what did you have in mind?" He asked, drawing circles on the palm of my hand.

I softly smile, "Well there was always one thing I said I would do. No, wait, sorry.. promised I would do," I correct.

George held my hand and turned to look at me, I face him. "And what is that?" He asked, an amused grin on his face.

"To show my face," I grin.

George's expression turns to shock, "Woah."

*******

George stands behind the camera and holds up three fingers, slowly dropping one at a time until there are none left.

I take this as my cue and quietly walk into the camera view, taking a seat down.

I feel myself sweating underneath my mask as I lift my hands to my face.

I lift off my hat and throw it out of the frame.

Next, I move to my mask and untie the knot at the back. I slowly take it off of my face but continue looking down.

One I drop the mask to the floor I slowly look up at the camera and awkwardly smile. "Surprise," I say sheepishly.

George ends the clip and pulls me into a hug, "I'm proud of you Thee," he leaves a light kiss on my cheek and I feel myself heating up.

We both travel to my room and quickly look over the video, leaving a small message at the start and lightly editing the clip itself.

~~*