0.6

I could hear my heart beat, it was beating so hard. I didn't know what to do. I just continued to stare at his mask. "You- you're-" I stuttered.

"Uhm.. yeah.." George rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I hope this doesn't effect anything. I just.. didn't want to tell you.. In case it made you look at me differently. I had asked the others to try keep the topic of YouTube away from you. You know?" He awkwardly laughed, and when I didn't laugh back he sighed. "I'm sorry," he said in almost a whisper.

I'll admit. I was mad. Not because he had kept it from me. But because he was fucking Memeulous. You know? The guy I was supposed to hate.

It felt like a stone was shoved down my throat, "No, no. I-it's alright. I get it," I croak out.

George looks up at me and study's my face, before smiling. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, "Thank you Thee, I really am sorry I kept this from you," he breathed into my shoulder. I let out a shaky breath on his.

"Yeah.." George pulls away from the hug.

"Okay so basically, since the secrets out.. pretty much all of my friends are YouTubers. Alex, Will, Stephen, James, and Gee," he sheepishly smiles. I weakly smile back. "Okay, we can go back now," he wraps an arm around my shoulder and we walk back to the living room.

"What's taking you mugs so long!" Alex shouts.

"Fuck same man, we're right here," George grumbles. Alex turns around to us and smiles sheepishly.

George walked over to him and whispered something into his ear, "Oh thank fuck. It took a lot to hold that secret George," Alex sighs.

I hear a knock on the door and George excuses himself to answer it. "You alright T?" Alex asks, noticing me still standing in the hallway awkwardly.

"Yeah, sorry. It's just a lot to take in," I explain. That wasn't a lie.

Alex slightly smiles and taps the couch beside him, signing me over to sit down. I go over and sit down, "Yeah, I can get that. I'm just glad you took it so well," he smiles crookedly. I return the smile, more real this time.

"Wahey lads! Master Willy has arrived and I've gone and bought the alcohol!" Will shouts as he walks into the room. Alex jokingly cheers. "Alreet Thea?" Will nods towards me as he drops the packs of beer on the table. I smile and nod at him.

George walks back into the room with James and another bloke I didn't recognise, "Thee, that's Frazer. Another friend of ours," he bends down to my ear, "Another YouTuber too," he chuckles as he pulls away from my ear. I awkwardly chuckle along with him.

Frazer walks over to me and gives me his hand to shake, "Good to meet you mate," I smile and grab his hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I reply.

I sit back into the couch and get comfortable. Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that George was the one person I was supposed to hate. It seemed though, that I had already forgiven him for everything he's said about me. That would most likely be because him and I were starting to get close, and that I knew he was a really amazing guy.

I must have been deep thought as Will started to laugh, "Thea, what's got you looking like that?" He chuckles.

I feel myself getting embarrassed, "Sorry, nothing. Just thinking is all," I smile. Will shrugs and goes back to talking to James and George.

I take a deep breath in.

This was going to be a long night.

*******