0.8

Saturday

liked by ksi, zoesugg, alfiedeyes, and 436,798 others

realmaskedb feeling a bit lost.. :(
.
.
.
P.S New video out Sunday, don't worry

User 1: everything okay?

zoesugg: hope you're doing okay x

joe_sugg: a collab might make you feel better??
       User 2: leave the poor girl alone @joe_sugg

memeulous: is the little copycat rat sad? What a shame. Go burn in hell please and thanks :P
       User 3: that was not necessary @memeulous
User 4: way to be a dick, the girl is clearly going through something. @memeulous
ksi: mate shut the fuck up that was so unneeded @memeulous

~~*

I throw my phone on my bed, tears filling my eyes.

Usually, George's comment wouldn't effect me. But now I know it's him. It's him that's saying that to me.

I walk into my kitchen and pour myself a glass of water as a few tears slide out of my eyes, I try to shake my head and take a drink of my water to calm myself down.

A knock is heard at the door and I walk over to the peep hole to see who it is.

George

I fall onto the door, making a loud bang. Well shit, now he definitely knows I'm here.

"Thee? Are you okay? I know you're there," his voice comes out muffled through the door.

I sigh, "George I don't wanna see anyone today."

"Thea, let me in," his voice comes out as a demand.

I find myself opening the door, coming face to face with George. "Thea, you haven't talked to me since Wednesday. You haven't contacted anyone else either, I asked," he added, looking confused and concerned.

I sigh, "I just havent been feeling good is all," I explain as I run a hand down my face.

George grabs my hips and pulls me into him, making me jump and place a hand on his chest. "You need to talk to me whenever something is going on, Thee. I'm here," he says softly. "Have you been crying?" He says, shocked.

I gulp, "Maybe, but I'm fine now," I mumble.

George pulls me away from him and places his hand on the small of my back, bringing me inside my flat and closing the door behind him.

He brings me over to my couch and we sit down, he takes my hand, "Whats wrong, Thee," he asks softly.

I find myself staring at him with my mouth partly open. Half of me is begging to tell him the truth, while the other is telling me not to.