1.2

Thursday Morning

I practically hoovered up the English breakfast that Alex had made this morning, as I hadn't eaten last night.

I had taken a photo before starting to eat though, and decided I'd post it later on.

George and Alex found my eating quite hilarious, "You eat like an animal," George snorts and I scowl at him, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"What? I didn't eat dinner last night, I'm hungry," I defend, continuing to eat my black pudding.

Alex laughs, "Yeah, but the food isn't planning on going anywhere."

I roll my eyes and we all finish our breakfast in a comfortable silence, enjoying the food.

George sighs and leans back, lightly patting his bloated stomach, "I'm stuffed," he beams.

I drop my knife and fork and copy George's movement, "It was delicious, thanks Al," I smile.

"Woah, woah, woah. How come he gets a nickname?" George asks, offended.

I laugh, "I haven't thought of one for you yet, unless you want your nickname to be Memeulous?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine, but you better come up with one fast," he wiggles a finger at me and I laugh, he soon joins in along with Alex.

Alex checks his phone for a moment, "Rught lads, I'm off. I'm filming with James today at his flat," he explains, walking over to grab his hoodie.

George and I say our goodbyes and he exits through the the front door, leaving George and I alone.

"So.." I start, George turns to me.

I think for a moment.

Better get this over with.

I sigh, "We need to talk about our kiss, George," I finally say.

He visibly tenses up and his eyes widen, "Oh, Uhm.. yeah."

I smile and give him my hand to take, he takes it and we walk into the living room, sitting down onto his couch.

"Ok so I don't really know how to approach this, only that I know we need to talk about it. So we may as well get it over with," I explain.

George looks at me and smiles, looking less tense, "Yeah. I wanted to mention it last night but I kinda thought it wasn't the time," he laughs awkwardly, I join in.

We stay silent for a few moments, waiting for someone to break the silence.

"Ok I'll get this out of the way.." George huffs, taking me off guard. "Thea I like you." He admits, sounding confident but visibly nervous.

I feel my breathing stop and my eyes almost bulging out. I mean.. I know we kissed, but I genuinely thought that it was a 'spur of the moment' thing.

He gets more nervous the longer I stay quiet, "Say something.." he whispers.

I shake my head and re-gain my train of thought, "Oh Uhm.. yeah.." I laugh, "I like you too George," I smile like an idiot.

George stares at me for a moment, as if scanning my face for any hints of me joking. But he soon has the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen on him.