1.6

Thursday

I slowly open my eyes and let out a yawn. I look at the person I'm cuddled up to. It was George.

I smiled as I remembered the night before, we had just hung out and chatted. He had asked me to stay, and I gladly said yes.

I throw my legs over the edge of his bed and shuffled into his en suite. I look in the mirror to see my tired figure wearing George's merch. I liked his merch, it was comfortable and smelled just like him.

I walk out of his en suite, only to be attacked by his hugs. "Morning Thee," he chuckles.

"Mornin' George," I give him a peck on the cheek and we both walk into his kitchen.

"I'll make breakfast, it's the least I could do for you letting me stay over," I smile and walk over to his pot and pan cupboard. I grab all the food I'll be cooking and put the pan over the oven, putting oil on it and throwing on the bacon.

*******

George, Alex and I finish up our breakfast together, "Thank you T, that was really fucking good," Alex said as he rubbed his stomach, satisfied.

There's a sudden knock at the front door and Will arrives in with his usual goofy demeanour. James, Frazer and Stephen walk in with him. It seems Stephen has already made up with them all.

"What's up lads!" Will shouts as he enters the kitchen. "And Thea," he adds and I laugh. Will walks behind George and I and wraps one arm each over our shoulders, making our heads closer.

"So we were thinking right? We should have another drink tonight and invite everyone over. A re-do of the party at yours like," he nods towards me and I smile.

"I'm down, we can have it here?" George asks, looking at Alex who nods. He returns his attention to his phone and the rest of us start chatting.

I could sense George's stiffness around Stephen, but he slowly un-tensed the more we all chatted.

We all went in and sat on their couch as we watched a bit of telly and chatted.

Alex walked in and whispered something in George's ear. George mustn't have liked whatever it is that Alex said as he brought Alex out of the room. I could hear the low hum of their voices as they spoke in the other room.

"I'm sure it's fine," Stephen says, bringing my attention back to the people around me.

"If there's something wrong they'll tell you," James adds.

"I'll go check on them though, be right back lads," Will announces, now walking into the other room.

We all decide to turn our attention back to the telly and away from the lads, I didn't want to worry myself.

*******

It was a few hours later and Gee, Chip, Mia and James' girlfriend Aria has arrived at George and Alex's place.

George, Alex and Will had been noticeably tense and irritated since their little "chat" earlier.

I walked over to George and grabbed his hand, making him look at me. His hard expression fell to a soft one as he laid his eyes on me, "George, what's wrong?" I say softly.

He takes a deep breath, "I'm not sure you'd wanna know, it concerns an ex," he sighs.

I stare at him for a moment, "George, It's fine. You know you can tell me anything," I say, giving him a peck on the lips.

He grabs my waist and smiles down at me, "Fine," he huffs. "My ex, Olivia, is back in town. I'm worried she'll try come into contact," he frowns. He pulled out his phone and showed me a post of what I assumed to be his ex.