1.9

Thursday

It had nearly been a week since that eventful Friday. Not only had George's nutty ex Olivia turned up. But George had accidentally let the 'L' word slip.

It had gotten me thinking. Did I love him back? I know at some point I will, if not now.

The other thing on my mind was, when would Olivia strike again? From what I seen on her feed, she was going back to America tomorrow. So she would strike today or tomorrow. I decided it was most likely today, so I was on edge.

I was currently in George's living room, watching some day time tv.

"Hey, loosen up. I'm sure she won't do anything," George reassuringly squeezes me. It was like he could read my mind. Well.. half.

"Sorry, I just have bad vibes.." I mumble, slowly melting into his hold.

George smiles down at me. He suddenly stands up and raises his hand, waiting for me to grab it. I raise an eyebrow. "We're going out to the coffee shop, Thee. I'm not having you sit inside all day being paranoid," he explains.

I stare at him for a moment before smiling and grabbing his hand. He pulls me up off the couch, "Just let me grab my stuff," I announce, walking over to grab my purse and jacket.

George walks up behind me and help me put my coat on. "M'lady," he curtsies and I laugh at his antics.

"Thank you," I smile, turning around and pecking his cheek.

I walk over to the front door and wait for George to follow suit. He opens the front door and allows me to walk first, I thank him and walk outside.

He catches up to me and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers as we wait for the lift to arrive. I smile down at our hands and feel my face heating up, I still couldn't believe George and I were together. It was like a dream.

*******

George opens the coffee shop door, making the bell ding. I walk inside and George follows suit. I find a table and George lets me know he's going to order our drinks, I tell him my order and walk to our booth.

I find myself staring outside, looking at all the passerby's, who are all wrapped up in heavy clothes. It's getting colder as it nears December.

My attention is grabbed as George places out orders on the table, "Your tea, with two sugars," I quietly thank him and grab the drink, allowing its warmth to heat up my ice-cold hands.

George manages to take one of my hands away from the piping-hot tea cup and wraps his fingers around mine. "This is nice," I say softly.

George lifts his hand up and lightly kisses the back of my hand, "It really is," his eyes sparkle as he stares at me. I can only imagine mine are doing the same thing.

"I think we should tell our viewers soon. About us, I mean," I suddenly say. I scan George's face to see his reaction.

He smiles, "Yeah. We should start by hinting at it though, plant the idea that we're both seeing someone," he rubs his chin as he thinks out loud.

I laugh a little and George drops his hand from his face, laughing too. "Here, let me take a photo," he says.

He pulls his phone out and takes a quick photo, posting it on Instagram.

~~*

Liked by willne, jamesmarriot, im_allexx and 345,627 others

memeulous mine ❤️

User 1: woah who's this?

User 2: I have a sneaky feeling I know who this is.. @realmaskedb
       User 3: doubt it @User 2
       User 2: never say never @User 3

willne: 👀🤐

jamesmarriot: I wOndEr whO thIs iS 🙄🙄

realmaskedb: George! You have a girlfriend?! Why haven't I heard about this yet?!?!?!?  🤯😱😳
       memeulous: @realmaskedb effin' mong ❤️
       realmaskedb: @memeulous 😔❤️
User 4: HOLD ON NOW A MINUTE
       User 2: IM CALLING IT NOW, ITS THEM TWO IN THE PICTURE.

~~*

George and I smile as we scroll through the comments of our post, some people are getting it, others aren't.

One comment though, catches my eye.

~~*

livi: how cute 🙄 check my latest post.

~~*

"Have you not blocked her?" I ask George, turning to him with a frown.

"I thought I did, I guess I never got to it. Here, I'll do it now-"

"No, wait. Let's check her newest post first," I say, grabbing his phone and clicking her profile.

I feel all the blood drain from my face as I stare at her newest post.

"What?" George asks, noticing my expression fall. "You look like you've seen a ghost," he laughs.

I look up at him and shake my head, letting him know that now wasn't the time. He frowns and I show him the phone screen.

His expression falls even faster than mine did, his face was even whiter than mine too.

I turned the phone screen back to me. And the eyes of the people in the photo stares back at me.

"I can't believe she did that," George says, complete flabbergasted.

"What's in front of you?" You may be asking.

Well..

I'm currently staring at a photo of Olivia.

And George.

Only..

Without his mask.

This evil, crazy, fucking bitch just revealed George's face to the entire internet.

I look down and read the caption.

~~*

livi just seen @memeulous newest post. George, honey, I don't like what I see. Here's a little reminder of what we were like 🥰

tagged memeulous, realmaskedb

~~*

I stared at the caption, realising two things.

One, George and I's relationship was just revealed. Along with his face.

Two, It was all my fault.

*******

Holy fucking chicken fillet roll. What a chapter. The tea is overflowing!

This chapter was overflowing with the social media format compared to what I normally do lol. Actually.. never mind. It wasn't that much lol.

Thank you guys so much for almost 750 reads! I love you all!!

Make sure to vote and comment on the chapter!

Hugs and Kisses,
-Emmy

Hugs and Kisses,-Emmy