Prologue

Stefan stood in his now empty room

Stefan stood in his now empty room. He called a friend of his to see if he could live with them. Which they agreed. The one girl he loved left him for his brother, his best friend fell in love with their enemy, and him. Nothing. He promised to never fall in love with another doppelgänger and the only place where there is none is Forks, Washington. Bonnie stood at his door with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry for what's going on Stefan?"

"It's fine Bonnie, but I might find someone in Forks." Bonnie smiled.

"I know you will." Bonnie said as she hugged him. "Send me pictures of her."

"I will." Stefan said as he walked out with his last bag in hand and a sad Bonnie behind. Bonnie smiled through her tears knowing he will be happy.

"Be happy Stefan." Was all she said as she left the Salvatore boarding house.
~~~
In Phoenix, Emma Swan and her best friend/ sister are moving to Forks. She was waiting for her chance to board as they twins walked through security. "Are we sure about this Bella?" Emma asked.

"I'm sure. It makes mom happy to travel with Phil." Bella tells her sister.

"Okay. Forks, Washington Here comes the Swan twins." Bella laughed at her sister as they sat down and put their headphones on so they can feel relax. The girls didn't know that they would be learning that there are two different species of vampires. They also didn't know they were going to meet their soulmates. Edward Cullen and Stefan Salvatore.

 Edward Cullen and Stefan Salvatore