16

Emma was cuddled up to Stefan when Alice walked in

Emma was cuddled up to Stefan when Alice walked in. "Time to wake up you too."

"Alice, please leave." Emma mumbled as she preferred the bed. Alice grabbed a trash can as Emma got sick causing Stefan to wake up and hold her hair. Once she was finished, she cuddled up to Stefan.

"We have training today." Alice tells them making Emma groan. "Carlisle can see if you have a flu or something." Emma nodded. "Let's go and Stefan, you don't have to train today as Emma needs you more." Stefan nodded as the walked out of the room.
~~~
At the opening where they have to train, Emma was wrapped in a blanket as she had her head on Stefan's shoulder as she tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. "I give up." She said as she sat up.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't get comfortable and two... them." She pointed at the pack. "Their growling over the fact that you guys are here and I'm ready to snap."

Stefan chuckled at his fiancee. Emma on the other hand saw Jacob making her sigh. "I don't see why he won't accept the fact that Bella wants to be with Edward, but than again Bella has herself confused. She doesn't know who to pick, but she needs to think fast because she's stringing the two like Elena, but Elena actually picked, Bella hasn't."

Stefan smiled and kissed her head. "In the end, she'll choose Edward instead of Jacob and Jacob knows that."

"I don't want to see him hurt knowing how deep he's in with Bella."

The whole time Stefan and Emma talked, Edward would listen. They made a point about Bella, but Edward was happy that Emma would feel bad for him. Emma Swan and Stefan Salvatore were right about one thing. Bella will always choose him.
~~~
Emma sat in her room reading as everyone was at work, hunting, or as Emma joked with Edward, proving he loves her through marriage. Emma told Edward he doesn't have to prove nothing. She knows he loves Bella, but Bella loves Edward and yet she loves Jacob. Emma sighed when Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie arrived. "Hey."

"Hey." Emma replies.

"Still thinking about Bella." Emma nodded. "She'll see what's she's doing. I know I did." Elena tells her. "I realized what I was doing to Stefan and I decided to pick and I picked Damon and I'll never regret it because I would have never met you and to see Stefan happy."

"Thanks."

"No more depression discussions. It's time to talk about the wedding since you guys have graduated it's time to plan for the next big step." Caroline said making Emma look at Elena.

"I don't know whose worse. Caroline or Alice." Bonnie and Elena started laughing making Caroline playfully glare at her which ended in laughter between the girls.

" Bonnie and Elena started laughing making Caroline playfully glare at her which ended in laughter between the girls