17

The battle was here and Emma was nervous

The battle was here and Emma was nervous. Her sister was being stalked by a crazy red head that wants revenge because her mate wasn't trying to kill James. Emma just wanted to have her wedding and a simple relaxing life. First they had to get rid of Victoria.

Emma was home by herself as the others where fighting off the newborn army. She smiled as she looked at the dress and heard a knock. "Come in?"

"Hey honey." Renee said as she walked in making Emma turn and smile.

"Mom." She said hugging her. "I can't believe your here."

"I would never miss my daughter's wedding and the birth of this miracle."

Emma smiled and hugged her mom. "It's so good to have you here. Where's Phil?"

"He's with your father." Renee tells her and squeezed her hand. "Let's go downstairs."
~~~
Emma was asleep when Stefan arrived back. He saw her sound asleep and smiled. He walked over and kissed her head. The battle went well except for Jacob getting injured. He smiled as she turned in her sleep. "I'll see you at the altar." He whispered as he kissed her lips.

Stefan left as Renee walked in and saw her youngest sound asleep. Tomorrow is her big day and from there on out. Emma Swan will be Emma Salvatore.
~~~
The next day came and Emma was excited. Rosalie was fixing her hair as Alice did her make up. "Someone made sure to have her beauty sleep last night."

"I slept like a baby." Emma replies. Bella poke her head into the room smiling. "Hey."

"Hey, nervous yet?"

"Nope." Emma replies and gasped at the ring on Bella's hand. "Isabella Marie Swan is that what I think it is."

"Yes." Bella replies. Emma jumped out of her chair and hugged her sister. "I'm happy that the two of you are happy."

"Me too, but this is your day." Emma nodded and started getting dressed.
~~~
Charlie smiled at his beautiful pregnant daughter as the two started walking down the isle. Emma smiled as she saw Stefan in a tux. Edward smiled as she called stefan handsome. Stefan smiled as his beautiful girlfriend stepped in front of him.

All their friends and family watched as the two recite their vows. Everyone was happy, but for different reason. Elena and them are happy that stefan got the life he rightly deserved. Emma because she deserved to have love like any other person.

At the reception, Stefan and Emma were dancing and smiling. "I love you, Emma Salvatore."

"I love you, Stefan Salvatore."

I may not do breaking dawn for Emma and Stefan's story so there will be a few more chapters.