14

Emma was sound asleep on the plane

Emma was sound asleep on the plane. Bella was talking to Edward trying to figure out what Alice saw. Edward kept lying and smiled at his two friends who were sound asleep. "Bella."

Bella looked and smiled at them. "Stefan gave Emma a miracle." Bella said. She was happy that her sister was finally happy. Bella slowly started to drift off to sleep. Edward looked at her and smiled.
~~~
"Emma." She groaned and looked at Stefan. "We're here." She nodded as she stood up, but sat back down making Stefan and Edward chuckle. "Come on darlin'."

Emma stood back up and grabbed Stefan as she followed him. Renee saw the two and ran to them. Renee was being gentle as she was afraid of hurting the baby than hugged Bella. Edward read her mind and told stefan how excited Renee is seeing that their expecting and that Emma's dream of having a child came true.

"You must be Stefan." Renee said as she looked at Stefan than to Edward. "And your Edward."

"Yes ma'am." Edward replied. "We heard so much about you and Phil from Emma and Bella."

"That's good." Renee said as she looked at her daughters to notice one is missing. "Where's Emma?" Bella shrugged till she heard throwing up and saw Phil holding her hair back. "I think we need to get her to the house."

"Agree." Bella said. Stefan walked over and picked his fiancée up. "She keeps morning sickness."

"Oh boy." Renee said sheepishly.

"What?" Phil asked.

"She might have twins." Renee said. "I remember being like that when I carried Bella and Emma." Bella looked at Renee.

"She might have twins?" Bella asked. Renee nodded as they saw Stefan asleep holding Emma who fell asleep.
~~~
Stefan smiled as Emma woke up. "Hey."

"Hey." She replies. "How long was I out?"

"Since we got off the plane." Emma nodded. "I want to show you something." Emma nodded and let him guide her out to the beach making her smile.

"A midnight walk on the beach?" She asked. Stefan nodded. "You are romantic."
Stefan laughed and kissed her. "Let's go."

Bella looked outside to see Emma and Stefan walking the beach hand in hand. Renee hugged Bella. "The two of you are happy."

"That we are."

"Seeing Emma happy brings joy." Renee said. "Stefan loves her so much."

"Of course he does." Bella said remembering when he turned his humanity off just to learn Emma was the key. "She really loves him."

"I can tell."
~~~
Later that night, Edward walked out of Bella's room to Emma's to see her asleep and Stefan talking to Damon about the miracle. "So I'm an uncle."

"Yep." Stefan said with a smile. "The thing is we don't know how it's possible, but it happened."

"Well at least she knows she can have children." Damon said. "Now if you excuse me, Elena is calling me to the room."

"Gross." Stefan replies. "Bye Damon." Edward laughed. "I thought Rosalie and Emmett were bad."

"I think their worse." Edward replies. "So what are we going to do when they find out."

"Emma done figured it out." Stefan said as Edward looked shocked.

"She hugged Alice before we left and she saw what Alice saw. It's Bella you have to worry about." Edward nodded. "Now, get out. I like to sleep." Edward laughed as he went back to Bella's room and acted like he was asleep. Once the girls get back, new information comes to light that will put the twins in danger than before.

 Once the girls get back, new information comes to light that will put the twins in danger than before