3

Stefan stood by Emma's side as they waited for the the doctor to check up on her

Stefan stood by Emma's side as they waited for the the doctor to check up on her.  Stefan hasn't left her side since the incident and Emma was grateful. "Thank you for staying here.'

"Any for you." He said. Stefan heard a voice coming to the emergency room. He could tell that this person was either worried or mad, probably both. The doors opened revealing Charlie Swan.

"Emma, Bella, are you two okay." He asked as he saw the, and looked at Tyler, "you and me are going to talk."

"Dad." Emma tried to get his attention at the same time Tyler apologize for like the fifth time.

"Emma, Bella, I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Bella replied as Emma nodded in agreement. Emma watched Charlie closed the curtain after threatening to take his license which made Emma laugh.

"I heard the chief's daughters were in." A blonde doctor said as he walked in. "Isabella."

"Bella." Emma corrected making Bella smile. Carlisle looked at Emma and nodded. Stefan watched Carlisle check over Bella as Bella became suspicious. Emma looked at Stefan confused who just shrugged.

"Edward? Your boy." Carlisle nodded at Charlie. Emma looked at her sister who looked like she will explain everything to her. Emma sighed knowing there will be drama.
~~~
"What did Bella mean, Stefan?" Emma asked.

"I don't know." Stefan answered causing Emma to nod. Emma heard arguing and saw Edward and Bella fighting.

"Edward!" Edward turned to see a fuming Emma. "Stop being an ass. A simple yes or no is all needed not your two sense." Bella smiled at Emma for protecting her. Stefan looked at Edward, who nodded. Stefan knew he needed to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye."
~~~
The next day, the girls stood beside one another by the truck. Emma was confused as Bella was staring at the skid marks. "Bella?"

"It's nothing, Emma." Bella said as she looked at her. "I feel like I'm going crazy."

"What do you mean?" Emma asked. Stefan started listening in and was shocked. Bella was curious and Emma started to question about who was strong enough to push her. Stefan sighed knowing that they will figure it out soon.

"They're going to find out." Stefan pointed out.

"Let them." Alice said. "They'll be like all of us." Stefan sighed once again. He saw Mike walking towards the twins and decided to get Emma. Emma saw Stefan and smiled.

"Hey." Emma said as Stefan stood in front of her.

"I came to get you." Mike turned with a glare causing Emma to glare twice as hard.

"What is your problem?" Emma asked. "You know that I'm not going so go take that up with Jessica, the girl who actually has a crush." Mike was shocked. "Your a good friend, don't do nothing stupid to ruin it."

"I won't." Mike said smiling. Emma nodded as she walked away with Stefan. Mike smiled and looked at Bella. "They do make a cute couple."

"That they do."
~~~
Emma and Stefan were walking side by side when Emma decided to ask. "How did Edward get to us so fast?" Stefan hated that she became curious.

"Adrenaline rush." Stefan responded. Emma rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"Whatever it is you and Edward are hiding, won't last forever." Emma pointed out. "Whoever it was pushed me with enough force that I was on the curb." She looked at Stefan. "Please don't lie to me Stefan."

"I'm sorry Emma." Stefan said walking away leaving Emma in tears. She didn't care anymore and made her way to the bus. Bella watched her sister walk away with tears in her eyes. Bella looked back at Edward.

"You and Stefan needs to make up your minds." She said walking away. Edward looked at Stefan who was hurt.

"She asked me not to lie, but I did anyways." Stefan tells Edward.

"Apologize to her tomorrow." Edward tells him. Stefan nodded and knew just how. A vervain necklace.

 A vervain necklace