12

Emma and Stefan were in a field they found to theirselves

Emma and Stefan were in a field they found to theirselves. The two were in a make out session. Stefan flipped the position making Emma smile. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She tells him. Stefan smiled as he kissed her again. "Please." She begged.

"Anything for you, babe."
~~~
The next day, Emma and Stefan arrived in the cafeteria and sat with their friends. Stefan has been planning to ask Emma the question, but can't find the perfect ring. Emma was talking to her friends as Stefan sent a text to Damon and his friends to help setup a spot for him so he could propose. Elena was excited to see Stefan finally get what he deserves. Emma noticed the look on Stefan's face. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Yeah, just think." Stefan said as he kissed her forehead. "Have plans this weekend?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I'm going to take you out on a date." Emma smiled and kissed him. "I will take that as a yes."
~~~
Emma smiled as she was getting ready. Emma heard a knock and saw Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Rosalie, and Alice. "What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"We're here to help." Emma looked at Elena confused. "Stefan said to dress you up and something beautiful."

"I'm not wearing a dress." Emma tells them. The five looked at her making Emma sigh. "Great." She mumbled as they started searching for the perfect dress. Rosalie and Alice fixed her hair and make up.

"Found it." Caroline said as she skipped over to the other two vampires. Alice saw the dress and squealed.

"That is perfect." Alice squealed with excitement.

Emma looked at herself and smiled

Emma looked at herself and smiled. "Stefan's here!" Alice tells her as they all walked downstairs. Stefan was shocked by his girlfriend's appearance.

"Wow." The four vampires and witch laughed. "Ready?"

"Yes I am."
~~~
Emma and Stefan sat at the restaurant enjoying dinner. They laughed and shared a kiss as they talked. A song came on making Stefan stand up and hold his hand out. "May I have this dance?"

"Of course." Emma said as she placed her hand in his. Stefan smiled as the two walked to the middle of the floor and started dancing. "This has been the best night of my life." Stefan twirled her making her laugh.

"I love you Emma." He said as they stopped. "From the moment we bumped into each other in the school office on our first day, I fell in love with you." Stefan got down on one knee making Emma gasp.

"Stefan?"

"Emma Swan, I have never loved anyone like I love you." Stefan showed her the ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Emma said as he slipped the ring on. Emma kissed him as all her friends and family cheered. Emma laughed as she looked back to him."I love you."

"And I love you."