Meeting pt.3

** Lucy's POV **
I quickly get off the bus and run to the closest girls bathroom. My fake eyelashes have fallen off! I can't let anyone see me like this! I look so ugly without all my make up and in know everyone would judge me! "I can't let Phillip see me like this" I thought, he might dump me and my father would be so disappointed! But that might be a small price to pay to escape this mess. I want everyone in the school to know us as the cutest couple to ever exist. I can't let everyone down. I text my 'Bffs' and before I know it they're helping me with my make up.

I strut my stuff all the way to the field where Phillip and I always meet. The crowd of girls following behind me are only there for show really, none of them are my best friends. It's windy today so I have to make sure that my dress doesn't fly up. My short marroon summer dress barely covers me up but I refuse to show my shoulders, so I wear a denim jacket. But if looking sexy is what I have to do then...that's what I'll have to do to make father proud of me. Phillip comes walking across the field to me and I give him a kiss, then we take an insta to keep my followers updated and to prove to father that he does still want to be my boyfriend, even though that isn't true.

Phillip needs to speak to the football coach so he quickly runs away. I blow him a kiss before he bumps into a girl! This could go viral! 'BOY RUNS INTO NERD GIRL'. This'll be so embarrassing for her. But Phillip scrambled to the ground to help her! How could he!? He has a girlfriend, me!! They're both crouched to the floor but when they look up, they just stare at eachother, for ages. Then they start talking! Who does she think she is hitting on my man!? So I show her. I death stare her and drag my dagger-like nails across my neck. She left. Job done. Phillip stands up and turns to me. "So What'd I Miss?" I whispered.