The Aftermath

** Lucy's POV **
Phillip didn't meet me this morning and I was sure he was up to no good, I was right. I heard rumours that Philip had asked Theo out!!! He can't do that! He has a girlfriend! Hello!?!? Apparently Phillip, George, Theo and Kitty were talking at the bleachers for all of lunch! I can't believe him! So I decide to make him jealous...Him and Theo were in the hallway when I confronted him. Obviously, almost every guy in the school has a crush on me so I chose amongst the many secret admirers, but I had to choose wisely. I chose George Eacker... Phillip's sworn enemy. He's gonna be so jealous and angry that he might break up with Theo, or even better, get expelled! His father might disown him if that happened.

I confidently marched up to Phillip and Theo, pulling Eacker behind me. "Oh hi Phillip! I heard about what happened at lunch..." I gave a fake smile at Theo so that she knew to back off. She looked down at her feet, knowing not to mess with me. "Oh, uh, I'm really sorry but I did try to break up with you like a week ago! So we're cool now, Yeah?" He defended himself as if he did nothing wrong. "Oh yeah, we're totes cool!" I fake laughed. "Pfft, as if! You cheated on me and abused me everyday!" I began to cry for additional effect. "You made me yours and I had no choice but to go with it! I never loved you Phillip Hamilton! You'll pay for cheating on me!" I shouted loud and clear, hoping the rumour spread about our abusive relationship. "And you know who I'm going to the dance with now? George Eacker, someone  who truly loves me." I pulled Eacker towards me and passionately kissed him. We both ran out fingers through each others hair while French kissing in front of the whole school. "I hope you're happy" I said muderously before walking off, holding Eacker's muscular biceps. Of course, I knew all that wasn't true but I had to make some drama. If I couldn't have Phillip then I at least spread a bad rumour about him... right?