The Hospital

** Philip's POV **
Today is finally the day I get out of hospital! All my friends and family came to congratulate me at the hospital. When they all came into the room, Theo looked me up and down to see the bandage around my leg and the crutches in my arms. She ran over to me and unexpectingly kissed me full of love and compassion. It made me want to throw her on to the bed and repeat what we did on the night of the dance but the room was filled with my friends and family, some of them being little kids so... maybe later. When we were walking (Well for me, hobbling) out of the hospital John was telling me about what happened in school and how he made a 'get well soon' card for me. It was an orange card with the silhouette of a daisy on the front with the words 'get well soon' in sloppy blue writing on the top petals. Well, it's the thought that counts.

We got into the driveway and when I opened the front door there were massive gold letters spelling 'Welcome Home' I guess they really missed me! Like a lot! We had party food and just talked for a while. Me, George, Kitty and Theo all went to the living room and watched a film. Mom called everyone to the back garden and I wondered what was going on. I was last to leave the house and on the basketball court there was a black and blue Kia E-Niro! My dream starter car! Everyone shouted 'surprise!' I thanked Mom and Pops for the car and obviously took an insta pic. Everyone left the party except for Theo so we talked in my room for ages and ages. She talked about how school was without me and how the kids think I'm so brave and how my parents are so proud of me and how the kids now love her as well. But I didn't pay attention in much detail because I was too focused on her gorgeous dark brown eyes. She is so beautiful, smart, funny and caring. How could I be so lucky? She's just perfect...in every single way.

(Again, don't read the rest of the chapter if you're a kid or innocent)
We decided to get coffee from Starbucks in my new car and sit by the ocean. But Theo had to drive obviously.  Theo took some whipped cream from her 'Crystal ball frappucino' and dabbed it on my nose. We exchanged whipped cream from our drinks until we were in the back seats of the car French kissing. We played truth or dare and one of my dares was to take 5 pieces of clothing off. Who knew an innocent middle school game could get so risky! I took off my my 2 shoes, 2 socks and my top. I dared Theo the same thing so she also took off her shoes, socks and top. We kissed and kissed, luckily there weren't any people around and the windows were tinted. She slid off my jeans and I did the same to her. My leg stung but I guess that added to the tension of it. 10 minutes of this and we finally decide to head back home. "Well, that was fun" I chuckled. "Yeah" she said while buttoning up her jeans. "You're not bad yourself" she added. "No? Well your pretty good too" I said. All the way home, I was thinking about Theo as per usual when I thought about starting a family with her. That'd be so fun. Raising a baby we made together. And to get married. She could show up in sweats to our wedding and she'd still look beautiful! The stream of thoughts flooded through my brain all the way home.

She pulled up to our driveway and she opened the door to my house to let me in. Mom commented on how long we took to just get coffee. I think she might know. I hope she doesn't know. "We went to the beach for a while" I said. Well, that is true. "Oh ok" she said while laughing to herself. "Why are you laughing?" I laughed along, seeming oblivious to it. "Well you seem very 'satisfied'" she whispered the last part. Theo nervously giggled and smoothly denied "It's just that the secret menu drink I got was so good" We quickly retreated up to room to laugh about what just happened. Then Theo got a text from her father saying that she needed to be home for dinner. I walked her home like a gentleman despite being in crutches and said "Well, are you now 'satisfied'" I said mocking my Mom. "Yes thank you" she said while giggling. I gave her one last kiss for 'the dessert' I guess and said my goodbye. Today has been the best day. I couldn't ask for a better life.