Home pt.2

** Theo's POV **
I clamber into the back of the car and flop onto the 3 seater. "Take me awayyy" I moaned, I was clearly sleep deprived from the exam today. "How was school?" Dad asked. "Meh" I replied. I wasn't saying much so that I wouldn't blurt out about Philip, because dad could never find out that I have a crush on Phillip. He'd go mad! I couldn't wait to get home and write in my diary about today's eventful...events.

We're finally Home so I run into the empty house and grab a bar of chocolate. I quickly run up to my room before kissing the picture of my mother which I do every day after school to remember her. I grab my diary from the secret compartment in my desk and unlock it with my special key. This diary is so special to me, I write about everything that happened that day and how I feel about it... it feels like when I write in the diary I'm writing to my mother, there isn't anyone to talk to other than my father, and he's always so busy and I don't want to stress him. He hasn't been the same since my  mother passed...

I grab a pen and start writing all my feelings about Philip. KNOCK KNOCK. There's a knock on the door and Dad calls to me " Theo! There's someone with brown...curly hair at the door, I think it's for you."
"Phillip!" I thought. "He's come to see me! What if he feels the same way as me and wants to confess his love for me!" I bolt down the stairs without hiding my diary to find!... Kitty at the door. "Oh. Come in..."
"You don't look so happy to see. What's up?" She questioned, acting offended. "No I am happy to see you, I just thought you were someone else..." she winked at me because she knows who I was hoping to see in the doorway. "Tall, sporty, sexy Phillip..." I said under my breath to the tune of All you wanna do from SIX the musical. Luckily, no one heard that. Phew!

I offered Kitty a drink until Dad came down with my diary in his hands!! His reading glasses were perched on the top of his nose and he had a concerned look on his face. "Theo, I was looking for a phone charger in your room and...this was wide open on your desk. Why?"
"Dad! That's my diary!!! You can't read that!" I snatched  the leather bound book from his hands and shouted at him for a while. Then I ran up to my room with Kitty, hid the book and locked it.

Even after Kitty left, I didn't leave my room. Not even for dinner, and 'Dad' made lasagne, my favourite! I told him to slide it under my door but he manged to bust the door open even after I blocked it with everything I could find! He apologised for reading my diary and apologised for fighting because after mother passed we made a truce to never fight, so that we'd stay a team. I apologised as well and burst into tears, I knew I should have told Dad sooner so maybe this was a blessing in disguise! But I wasn't so sure..."Do you wanna talk about it?"he asked comfortingly
"Y-yeah..." I sobbed.