Time and Tragedy

** Theo's POV **
Time flew after that. We went to college, Lucy met Sukie Reynolds, the daughter of Maria Reynolds and fell for her. A few years out of college and one day Philip proposed to me! There wasn't a dry eye in the family that day. A few months later, we help to plan George's proposal to Kitty! We had joint Bachelor/Bachelorette parties and drank the night away. Me and Pip got married with pink and blue pastels everywhere. Obviously, Kitty and George where our best man and maid of honour, they made hilarious speeches about us in high school and college! They got married a two months later with a boho chic aesthetic. Of course, we payed them back with our best man and maid of honour speeches.

On our two year anniversary, we found out I was pregnant! That's when we had our baby girl, Teddy. Two more years later and we found out we'd be having another girl! Around that time, Kitty got pregnant! And it was a girl, too! Six months later and tragedy struck... Alexander Hamilton had died. He had a heart attack and didn't make it to hospital fast enough for the doctors to save him but managed to write a letter, dedicating his love for his wife and each of his children. The town paraded for the loss of him. Church bells rung. A minute of silence stood the whole town still. It was as if time stopped. Every bird, every leaf in the wind, every insect stopped, as if in greif   Eliza only wore black for the next couple of months. She was shoulders deep in a dark pool of sorrow and despair. We tried to cheer her up but nothing seemed to be working.

Until, I had my second daughter in hospital. After Pip's lost father we named her Alex and boy did she live up to her name. She was fierce and eager to learn. We like to think she inherited that spirit from her grandfather. Kitty also had a baby girl, Summer who was the polar opposite of Alex but they get along so well! 2 years later, Kitty had a boy called Oscar and so did I a year after that! We named him George.

Phillip stayed at home with the kids, writing his little poems and books! I was head nurse and midwife at our local hospital! We lived in a small cottage just ten minutes away from Eliza and Dad! We had a perfect life. Who would have thought we would turn out like this? All I hope is the same happens to my children as they grow up.