Lights, Camera, Action! pt.1

The day of the dance

** Kitty's POV **
I heard a knock on the door and Theo was standing in the doorway with shopping bags up both arms. "How much make up do you have!?" I asked, shocked.
"A lot! It's mostly my mom's though" she replied."Oh... uh, come in! We'll go up to the big bathroom to do our make up"
"Ok!" She followed me up the stairs and into the bathroom. My very few make up palettes, brushes and tubes all of a sudden looked like nothing compared to Theo's load! Mom never had much make up because she's a feminist and wants equal pay. She doesn't believe girls need to cover themselves to be beautiful, which I agree with but let me have some fun before the dance! Luckily, me and Theo have roughly the same skin tone so I could use most of her stuff.

We did each other's make up after seeing each other's dresses for the right colours. Theo's dress was a beautiful, blue, fit a flare dress. While mine was a slim fit sparkly pink.

We were all dressed, with hair and make up done, it was time for jewellery! Theo wore a beautiful silver locket that was previously her mother's and I layered a choker and many black and silver necklaces. A few final touches were done before we headed down stairs to get our heels on! Mom finally gave in and let me buy the platform, black and pink heels I found in a boutique in inner NYC. Theo wore silver and blue block heels which we bought together on a girls trip to L.A. one weekend.

Only a few pics in and we heard a knock on the door. Theo and I ran to the door to see our dates and there they were all dapper, in tuxes! In their hands were conveniently matching roses to our dresses. Theo must have told Pip, that makes sense. I giggled to myself before complimenting them "You look handsome! "I smiled at George then said to Pip "Oh you're here too Pip, I forgot" I brought up the family nickname and stuck my tongue out for good measure. We grabbed our matching sparkly clutches then got into the black limo which my parents rented out for us. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'll be back by 2...maybe" I shouted.
"Don't have too much fun! You better not!" Mom shouted at me as if she really did mean it.
"Well, maybe not..." I whisper shouted while glancing at George. We all laughed but before we even knew it, we were at the school!