The End...

The whole Hamilton-Burr-Lafayette family sat in the family room of the Hamilton household. The fire crackling. The sound of pure contentment immersed the room. Philip shut the large book while Eliza sat silently with subtle tears in her eyes while being lovingly embraced by her descendants. Theodosia kissed Philip and so did Kitty to George. Their children sat there, their creative juices flowing from the incredible love story they just heard. "So did you enjoy the story kids?" Theo asked. "We loved it!" They chimed. "That's how mommy and daddy met" she added. "Grandma, can you please tell us about Grandpa again?" Alex asked, the second daughter of Theo and Pip. Eliza's face lit up at the name of her late husband. "Lafayette, you knew him before I did, why don't you tell them the first part" She said politely. "Of course" he replied.

While Lafayette told the adventures of their amazing grandfather, Pip and Theo looked around at their loving family. First, they looked at their oldest daughter, Teddy. She was named after Theo's mother. She was the best of both her parents, smart and sporty, social and creative, loving and best of all...kind.

Alex was the middle child and of course named after her grandfather, the brave soldier and politician, Alexander Hamilton. She had an attitude and didn't shy away from confrontation, she had a strong opinions and was going to share them. These might be seen as flawes in some people's eyes, but in the eyes of Pip and Theo they were the personality of her grandfather showing through, which they treasured.

Last of all was George. The youngest of the three. He was in some ways different from the person his name originated from, and in others, exactly the same. George was named after an amazing man in both Pip and Theo's eyes. George Washington. Young George, although only 3, was a great leader. He was somewhat brave but knew what to do and how to do it. He loved being in charge and idolized Washington. Despite this, he was shy around strangers but Pip and Theo hoped to raise him and let him follow his dreams of being a wise, brave and courageous leader one day.

As Lafayette's war story carried on, and the fire was beginning to die down, Pip's mind drifted. He thought of his children growing up and when he passed in their adulthood there would tears and sorrow. But no, all he had to do was look around. He had his 3 young children, his amazing wife, he was alive and well. What could be better than this?
The answer? Nothing.
Not to Pip at least.

Perfect.

Everything was perfect.

(A/N hello! Sorry this took so long! I had it all written out but needed it to be better haha. This is the last chapter and I would just like to say thank you SO MUCH for all the support. I genuinely didn't expect comments on every chapter, let along 3K READS!!! So thanks so much! This is the end! Byeee!)