Part 6

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nun, I just happen to take that class too" I said tryna to brush shit off

"That's what's up. I know you hella smart, now I get to see you In action" he said

I laughed.

"Not the type to be judgmental but what made you choose art? Like why did you choose an art school?" I asked.

"Yea people see me and they be like nah he don't look like he into art shit. In reality I am. I'm into tattoos. Back home i did the whole hood tattoos, everybody fucked with me when it came down to getting tatted. I was a 17 year old grinding my ass off. I dropped out of school and came back to school 6 months later. I wanted my diploma. I needed to get out the hood and pursue my talents. I love to draw and not only that I know the history of art. My people supported my decision of going to an art school, especially my grandma, that lady is my everything." He said.

"Oh my gosh awwwwwwwwww, your so motivated I love it.

"Yes, and when I graduate here, I wanna open my own tattoo shop and have an art studio as well." He said smiling.

"That's so amazing Que, you have so much wisdom. I love it." I said.

"You are the wisdom" he said winking at me.

I smiled.

We finished up our breakfast and I washed the dishes. Que helped me clean the kitchen even tho I told him a million times I was gonna do it myself.

He's so sweet.

I honestly don't care that we are taking Professor Todd class together anymore. Montey is my professor and as his student a romance is nothing I should pursue with him. I mean Montey can't get mad anyway he's my professor not my nigga.

We got done cleaning up and Que walked to the living room.

"Where you going?" I asked

"To the living room, cmon"  he said smiling.

"Nah baby we going to the bedroom" I said as I was biting my lip.

"Worrrrrdddd?" He said surprised. 

"Hell yes, now cmon" I said.

He turned the tv off and followed me to my bedroom.

I pushed him on my bed and climbed on top of him and we started kissing.

He started squeezing on my ass. I started kissing his neck I was tryna give him a big ass hickey.

He pulled one of my titties and started sucking on it.

Then ..

*RING RING*'

My phone started ringing. I wasn't about to answer then I realized it was my brother calling.

"Hold on its my brother" I told Que.

"Okay baby" Que said.

"Hello?" I said.

"I know you heard me knocking on your door lil sis" my brother said over the phone

Ugh what the fuck! Out of all moments for him to visit he chose today.

"Here I come" I said.

I hung up the phone.

"My brother is here so you just stay in here , I really don't need him in my business he's super over protective of me" I said

"I understand baby no need for to explain." Que said.

I smiled and we kissed. I shut my bedroom door and ran to the door to open it for my brother.

I opened the door and my brother gave me a big bear hug.

"I'm not a baby anymore you know" I said laughing.

"Well your still a baby to me" he said.

"What you doing here ?" I asked.

"Aunt Lola wanted me to come into for our cousin birthday" he said

"But today is Thursday bro" I said.

"I took the earliest flight I could. Since your campus is only 25 mins away from her house I wanted to swing by." He said smiling

"Mmhmm over protective at it's finest" I said

"You better know it" he said walking around looking at my apartment.

I laughed.

"So how classes?" He asked

"Class are fine." I said

"What about company ?" He asked

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked

"Do you be having company?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Wanna explain this red Adidas hoodie?" He said.

SHIT. I forgot to hide Que's hoodie.

"That's mines" I said folding my arms.

"And I'm guessing the G wagon outside is yours too. I know somebody in her Tay." He said

"No there is not" I said

"Tatum don't lie." He said.

"I'm not. Damn. Even if I did I am grown bro." I said

"Well shiddd if you grown tell him to come out." He said.

"Is we really about to do this now? Your invading my space." I said.

"Tay your my one and only baby sister. I care about you. You might be Tatum to the world but you are still my little Tay to me." He said.

I looked at him feeling so guilty.
I love my bother and all his protectionism he surrounds me with but damn he has to let me be an adult. 

Then suddenly my bedroom door came open. And out walks Que into the living room.

REALLY NIGGA I CLEARY TOLD YOUR ASS TO STAY IN THE ROOM!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...