twenty seven

The Day

"Mom..."

Mom turned around and her eyes grew a bit and she quickly walked to me and hug me. I smiled and hug her back.

"Oh my baby.. Finally you went out to your room"

I chuckled and my mom just caress my back and after a minute she pulled away from me then she cup my cheeks and caress it.

"What is it hmm? Do you want to eat? I will cook, what do you want t-

"No mom it's okay.." - I chuckled and she sigh, smiling

"Then what is it hmm?"

I bite my lips and I took his hands that on my cheeks and she raised her eyebrows, waiting for my answer. I smiled shyly and she chuckled.

"M-Mom.. can you... pick an outfit for me?"

My mom raised her eyebrows and she just look at me confuse while smiling. I bite my lips then I just play with my fingers, feeling shy suddenly.

"Why? Are you going outside? Hangout with your friends or...."

She smiled teasingly and I pout at her. She chuckled and she pulled me to hug and I sigh.

"You're going to his concert hmm?"

I smiled, nodding and mumbled a yes then I pulled away from her. She smiled then she caress my hair.

"Good to hear that baby, but.... are you going to talk to him?"

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I smiled and nod and she just smiled sweetly at me, caressing my cheeks.

"Yes mom... Now I realized what you said and what the hyungs said to me... I need to talk to him... I-I need to listen to him.."

I bite my lips, suddenly felt tearing up. My mom just smiled at me and nod.

"I-I realized that I'm wrong... H-He really love me but what did I do? I just keep pushing him a-away... I-I'm a bad person.."

I felt a pang on my chest and my tears fall. Mom just shook his head and smiling at me.

"You're not a bad person baby... you're strong and brave... eve though you know that you have a mutual feelings to each other but still, you just think what's good for him... but baby.. I know you care for him but that's a wrong idea to push him away. You two don't deserved this happenings... You two both deserved to be free and to be happy... And I'm glad that you made a good decision now.."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I smiled and nod at my mom. She wipe my tears and she kiss my forehead.

"I-I'm going to make him mine again.."

She chuckled and nod then I blush and smiled shyly.

"Now come on, let me help my beautiful son to pick an outfit for tonight!" - she said and she drag me upstairs

I chuckled and I sigh. Feeling happy again. Jeon Jungkook.... It's time for me to fight for you...

Hours has passed and It's already 6pm. The concert will start soon. But I'm still here outside of the arena, squeals all over here. I smiled and looked around to see his fans squealing and squealing although we're still outside. His fans are almost girls and all of them are so beautiful.. wearing beautiful make ups, their outfits is so beautiful, their wearing skirts, shorts and a jeans with a beautiful simple top, you can see their curvy body... I bite my lips and I look at my outfit. I'm just wearing a simple Celine shirt with a denim jacket and black jeans. I don't know but I suddenly felt ugly... I don't know...