Prologe

Inside of the house...

(???)
Shut the fuck up bitch!
Where is the child?!!!

(???)
No! Get out! I won't let you have my child you bastard! Lucian are you out of your mind!

(Lucian)
Mariko! Give me the girl now!

(Mariko)
No! You are not going to take my child!

(Lucian)
Well... Have no other choice...

(???)
Mom?

(Mariko)
Noooooo!

*pow!!!*

(???)
*sob* Mommy??!!

(Lucian)
Fuck shit the cops are here!

(Mariko)
My... Precious... L-little girl. H-how beautiful you are... P-please be nice in this world. Mommy loves you soo m-much...

The little blonde girl grab her mother's hand and put is in her cheeks. While the man ran away and put some gasoline in the house and set it on fire. while he was getting to the car he look trough the window and saw her dougther looking at him with hate and her eyes turn all black in a second and saying a weird language and he's car turn on and crash in front of a truck. He's body jump off in front of the glass leaving his face and body disfigured and cut off in glasses. He's eyes pop out and squish and he's mouth opened out with a big piece of broken glass lastly he's teeth's crash up. leaving a little girl all alone with her dead mother who try to protect her from the hands of a violent husband and alcoholic father. The police and the firefighters saw a little girl with a Victorian Lolita dress trying to wake up her dead mother. While the house is burning up. They rescue the girl and her mother die in her eyes.

The years past out and the girl was all alone in the world. With nobody to meet or to see. So she start since five having crisis and braking out in school by the bullying. She start to go to a psychologist and a asylum hospital for therapy. Everyone thinks that she is weird sometimes they think she kill her mother. But that's not true. Since then that incident her life was a total shithell. But of course she reserves her own thoughts and pain.