Chapter II

Oliver's point of view

It was 5:00 a.m. I didn't want to get up, but unfortunately one of my servants knock the door so I can get up. I got a good hot bath and I prepare myself for my first day of school, I was tired of my life really. The uniform was total different then the another school but is color black so is tolerable. In my mansion I didn't talk to anyone. Well since my head and my power was a total chaos got out of the asylum it was much better than that shithole.

(Servant #1)
Молодой господин, вы собираетесь ходить? Дождь хозяин!
Young Master are you going to walk? Is raining master!

(Oliver)
Нет... Все в порядке, и я люблю гулять. Не звоните водителю!
Nah... Is OK and I like walk. Don't call the driver!

It was rainy so I grab my yellow plastic waterproof jacket and walk to the school. I entered the academy and it was very early but I can see students here and the boys and girls are just discusting lowly peasant humans. You know the tipic popular girl and her friends followers and the moron guy who is the handsome one and blah, blah, blah.

Anyways so I like to be alone. I walked to the stairs to get to the roof and then out of nowhere I smelled a nice and soft aroma. It was intoxicating and I liked it, but each step I get a sweet aroma gets near and near but I saw a girl! A lonely girl that was reading a book. But in a moment it took a good look at her without she notices me.

Oh Christ on a stick guess there is a god! She is total different from the other girls down in the lobby. She is so strange her aspect was adorable and innocent. She... She... She is beautiful. I almost lost my composure. I stand in a corner so she can't see me, and I stand in there for long time and I didn't get tired of it. I start to observe her. Her face fair (pale) as a lilly. Her hair blonde as mine but with beautiful locks of beige. Her body very delicate, but with good proportions if you know what I mean. Her silhouette is so sophisticated as herself. She looks like a porcelain doll just like a matrioshka. So innocent and defenseless. The hours past, and the school alarm tuned.

(Oliver)
Oh shit

I run to the third floor so she can't see me because if she finds out that I stalk her, she will be terrified and she is gonna think that I am a creep. So I heard the "come in" from the teacher and I didn't say anything, I just bow by presentation and respect, and sit down in the last chair in my line. Then that's when I saw her again looking by the window and looking to the assignment. Then I turned back to my assignment because she almost she saw me. Then carefully I look back to her and she was finishing her job, and I could nearly finish my assignment. I stalk her every minute of her movement. She didn't talk to anyone she is invisible to everybody.

The months passed and I made my own sin. I fell in love with her. I was obsessed with her without she even noticed or that's what I thought.

Today was all normal I was going to stalk her as always and I hide until I heard someone opening the door and I saw three girls searching for her then when they grab her they kick her, punch her and laugh of her. I got so mad that I forgot that I can't fight with anyone because in the medics told me if I got a crisis, I will go back to that shithole in the asylum. I said stop it and the start to say stupids argues, and I got an inner rage and I promised to my self that no one can't hurt her again. Then lastly I said ''there I'll be consequences so get the fuck out!" that's what I said so without no more the bully girls leave the roof because there was a dark aura and it start to rain. Soon they leave I grab the girl; soon she was in my arms I smell her delicious sent for a second I got soo addicted to her. So i put her in the corner that she was so the rain can't wet her more. I ask her if she is all right and I get rid of my cosplay eye patch and attend her which such patience and I put my hand in her soft cheeks and I could notice that she was blush. She look in to my eyes. That's when she ask me "who I am?", and of course I said my name then I herd her beautiful voice said "Shiro... My name is Shiro". She was so hypnotic that I change theme and said:

(Oliver)
God... You are bad... Let me help you.

(Shiro)
N-no it OK it happens all the time! Really!

(Oliver)
...that's is just stupid...

(Shiro)
W-what? I don't like fighting I can't...

She saw me opening my backpack and pull a little emergency kit and start to cure her.

(Shiro)
You know this is not necessary I am fine...

(Oliver)
... You are so delicate so I have to be patient to cure your wounds...

She look at me and she ask:

(Shiro)
Why you are nice to me?...

That's when I realize that I have to confess part of my feelings not all but part of it.

(Oliver)
Because you are so defenseless... And i-i like you... Since I first came to this academy and saw you in the morning in this place...

There was a moment of silence while I was wrapping the middle of her hand.

(Oliver)
There good as new!

(Shiro)
Thanks Oliver I appreciate that so much... Oh.. Is raining is so peaceful isn't?

(Oliver)
Yes... You like rainy days?

For a second I saw her blush and look down.

(Shiro)
Y-Yes...

Since then, we start to talk about things that we like. She is pretty amazing. Every time she talks to me is so hypnotic. She is so strange, I try to read her soul but I couldn't and that's fascinating. And she definitely she is not like the other mortals. I want to show her all my feelings but it is hard for me because I am not good at controlling thirst for flesh and I am afraid to scare her. I don't know how but I did. I played the rullete, live or die I told her about my past, where am from and that I am one of the most horrid creature of the nine's circle, and not forgetting what I did, dragging me to the asylum but I did not tell that I am a fucking lord demon. Strangely she took it well like if it was some kind of alter ego. I thought that was to soon to tell her about that but she took it well and I was happy because of that. I want her... There's only one of her. Something is telling me that she is not just a mortal or that's what I thought.