Chapter XI

Shiro's point of view

I got shock that how Oliver tease me for nothing. He just got to sleep beside me all the night but then I felt a hole in my chest. When I saw that he wasn't anymore in my bed. Every moment that I spend with him is a joyful. But I want no more problems so got to sleep again.

~beginning of the nightmare~

I could hear ball music... I open my eyes and I saw a party. Everyone was enjoying the music and the ball. Could see everyone except him. I start to search him
Until I couldn't move anymore. I start to listen a music box. And the guests start to make a enormous circle. I was in the middle; with scare I try to move but my body couldn't. Until I someone with a fine black mask. Got panic because the more he get closer the more fear I got.

*tenor chorus ambient*

(Shiro)
Stay away from me!

The man didn't listen what I yell at him. He just keep forward. The people turn on a black candlelights and stay still. I start cry by the fear I got. The man was in front of me and start to whisper something.

(???)
You did really don't know who I am...

His voice... Was so familiar like I know him before that anyone. But it wasn't my Oliver. So I gather my bravery and ask him who is him.

(???)
Ah... You can't recognize your own creator's voice.

That's when my eyes clash when he start to cares my face so kindly. I observe that he was Wearing a black smoking tuxedo. But I couldn't see him very well.
I can't understand! that he is my creator? Who is him? What he want from me?

Then he disappear like the ashes. And I blink twice and it was if nothing happened. The ballroom was empty and there's no light Then I listened again... That music box. That melody is so beautiful. Until I heard that the music was fading away so i turn on a candlelight and I try to follow that melody. I find a stairs that takes me into a hall. I could hear more louder the music box. Until I opened the door. I know were I am know this is Oliver's private library. I try to find it but I can't find it! However I saw something in the corner of the columns of the books.

(???)
*sobbing*

(Shiro)
Hello?

(???)
*sob*

I walk forward forgetting that music comes from. I got to where's that sobbing comes from. I was a little boy crying in the dark corner. He got scare by my presence.

(Shiro)

It's ok! You don't have to be afraid of me. My name is Shiro. What's yours?

The little boy show his face and it was... Oliver. With an white eye patch. I got closer and I sit beside him in the floor with patience I took the eye patch and his little left eye was with a bruise. I drop some tears and quickly I clean it up. I get up to search some emergency kit but the boy hold my dress. Looking to my eyes so sad.

(Little Oliver)
Are you gonna leave?

(Shiro)
No! I'll never leave you alone Oliver. I'll come back!

I run to the table and I find it an emergency kit. So I ran back to the column's dark corner and sit back with the boy. I start to disinfect the scratches and the wounds. The boy was so quiet.

(Shiro)
Who did this thing to you?

(Little Oliver)
.... No one...

I wasn't convince. But I saw some thing in his wrist. He noticed and hide it.

(Shiro)
Is OK! You can show me.

With scare slowly he show it.... There is it the spiral cross. Cut it down cold blooded. Finishing curing him and give him some stitches the little boy got very very close and with his little hands hold my face.

(Little Oliver)
Y-you are p-pretty miss. Thank you.

Then kiss my cheek very gently.

I got happy by helping him.

(Shiro)
Hey. Can you show me where that melody comes from?

The boy get up and hold my hand. And I start to follow him. I didn't know where that door come out but he opened and we enter to an another room. I turn on the lights and a  found it. The music box I got closer and when I open the box there was a little paper that says "parasol". I didn't know what it means exactly. Like why "parasol"?  then I heard that the door is close. I turn back and he wasn't there anymore.  He vanish like a ghost, Lastly I blink again twice and the place change I was lock up in some kind of big Cristal ball in the darkness. Meanwhile Trying to get out the crystal ball it was filling up of water. Screaming for help was useless I was in the no were. Getting full the place and I was drowning from water I start to panicking and scream begging for help. My lungs was exhausted. Until I got unconscious. Floating still like there's no life in this body until I open my eyes again still trapped I saw outside in the darkness a little gorgeous blue butterfly standing up of the glass. It give me hope finally a I touch where the blue butterfly stands.

*crash!!!*

~end of the nightmare~

(Shiro)
*gasp*
Ah.. Fuck... Is just a nightmare.
Wait what!

I look the window and it still dark. I try to get out of the room but a sudden red eyes was staring at me in the dark side of the room I get freeze out by the sound it make.

(???)
*heavy chuckles*

(Shiro)
Who are you?...

(???)
....

(Shiro)
....

(???)
I think is time that you reclaim what is yours Kore....

(Shiro)
What?