Chapter XII

Oliver's point of view

I let Shiro sleeping alone or that what I thought. Even that she ask me to sleep with her. She had a ruff day. Can understand her very well. I know what it means not to be normal and that your life change once and for all. I couldn't sleep well by my fucking insomnia and her delicious sent drives me insane. It feel soo damn good that i can do... However loved to see her wince and sob by necessity to be with me, I loved to hear her lovely voice screaming my name wile she is crying and every time I taste her body moans softly in my ears... BUT! I don't want to louse control over her. I just can't do that I am not going to show that part of me if is not necessary. Well so I walk out to the downstairs and I find I pass to my left hallway and I could see the painting pictures of different members of my dead family; I didn't care about it honestly I don't feel any sentiment for them so I keep going until I found the ballroom. Its empty or that's what I thought. But a memory came to my head driving me very deep inside of my brain.

...music... Dance.... Happiness... And prosperity....

*woosh*

(Oliver)
????

I felt something or someone passing by my site. The wind take me to look the upstairs of the ballroom. I could feel that is something very familiar to me but I don't know what or who. Is strange... It makes me feel good so good that I hold my arms to myself. I got close to the elegant and enormous window and I could admire the full moon. But something is wrong. The moon light is hitting to the hallway that take me to the library.

I walk to to the library to find something interesting to read. So I go to the coffee bar of the library and in make a cup of coffee, I turn my cigarette on and I lay down to my favorite dark red furniture and start to read.

*woosh*

....... I could fee it again
.............. That sweet presence that make my body feel calm.
...................
.........................

(??? & ???)
Young master.... There someone in the mansion...

(Oliver)
SHIT!!!
Oh... Is the two of you... The twins girls.... Yumi and Yuki Sazaki.

(Yumi & Yuki)
There is someone in the mansion and is not a human...

After I heard that I dash to Shiro's room with the twins as bodyguards. And yes it smell something not human at all. I kick the door so the twins strike but I saw Shiro and... No!!!

(Oliver)
Shiro get out of there!
Don't listen to her!!

(???)
Well, well, well.... But isn't Oliver. Or!
should better to say... "The Circus Demon" HAHAHA! Oh! And you bring the masked twins sisters too! Yumi & Yuki or better known as "The Rēimēn Twins Demons"

(Shiro)
Wait! How do you know my name? And Do you two know each other?

(???)
Yes... My child. I know your secret name.... and I know this maniac demon here.

(Oliver)
Stay away from Shiro... Rize.

Rize. Know as "The Moon Witch Demon". Messy black curly short hair, fine nous, and were a goth 80's short casual black dress with the ties in her neck and no sleeves. Short black heels and a bracelets with moon charms. She have a funny and sarcastic way to express and sometimes she acts like a crazy sweet teenage.
She use the invocation of the moon to bewitched all her victims. Also she use pagans rituals and used to make her curses stronger. When the henchmen don't have any use anymore... She ate them alive. In fact she love to fuck her henchmen in a weird way. What a damn bitch. ¶∆¶