Chapter XIII

Shiro's point of view

The twins take me in the room that I sleep. Crying because I don't understand the changing acting of Oliver. First I got the notice that I am the daughter of Hades king of the underworld, second my powers are a disaster, third A stranger sneak in of my room to tell me that is time that to reclaim what is mine and for fun she was the crazy demon that use him as a toy for kill before and for the last now I find my phone it was in my pocket all the time. Also for the last Oliver lock me in this room and I cannot go to school tomorrow..... For our luck these are the final weeks of school. But I can't be lock out in this room. It give me bad memories... In..that horrible place...

*hardly knocking*

(Shiro)
Oliver please let me out!
*sobbing*
I-I can't be alone...
*sob*

(Yuki)
My lady here have some tea. Is prepare for you...

(Yumi)
Yes... Young master prepare himself for make you better. I swear it.

(Shiro)
Please let me out I beg you!

(Yumi & Yuki)
We are sorry my lady but we can't disobey our master. Everything is going to be OK. Relax... Sweet dreams my lady...

They vanish as always. I had no other option to drink the tea. And I find a letter form Oliver.

-oliver massage letter-

(Oliver)
My love...
I prepare some tea for you and I send it to the twins so you can enjoy it!

-end of the massage-

I read it and I finished to drink it but in a minute I felt dizzy and my eyes were shutting down.
I felt like I shouldn't drink it. Until I faint.

(Shiro whispering)
What's wrong.... I.... I...
*faint*

Oliver's point of view

When I lock myself to my room. Almost yell of anger. But in a moment I got an idea. I go back to the kitchen and I make sure that the chef wasn't there. So I prepare some green tea for Shiro but I add it some sleep potion or should I better say drugs on the tea. Then I called the twins so then can give it to her. I didn't tell them that have drugs on it. I can still hearing her sobs and her sweet hiccups. In till I heard a fall in her room. Walking to the upstairs I saw the twins going to their room. Making sure that nobody sees me I open the door with a sliver key and with a happy smile I saw her in the floor unconscious with tears in her cheeks. I hold her with my arms and took it to the bed and her start to brush her beautiful hair with my fingers. I could see her body shivering by my tact in her cheek.

(Oliver whispering)
Don't worry my love; Oliver is going to take care of those girly monsters that hurt you badly. Remember... I always will protect you. You only need me and I need you. Tomorrow I'll give you a present. Good night my love....

I grab her phone from her pocket and search Azami's phone number and put it in the pocket again. Then a my mouth make a tackly smile and go to my room so I grab phone and called some friends of the beyond. Obviously they agree. Is a easy plan; making a blast of party. So I grab a use some anonymous fake number and send her a text.

-oliver text message-

(Anonymous number)
Hey Shiro is gonna be in the fair tomorrow!!!

(Azami)
Who the hell are you and how do you know that Shiro is gonna be there??

Anonymous number has been canceled