Chapter VII

*gasp*

(Shiro)
Were am I?

(Oliver)
Is OK your safe your in my room. You were unconscious for twelve hours.

(Shiro)
That I what?!! OK..... *sigh*

(Oliver)
Now you know everything. Now you must understand me... I need you Shiro.

(Shiro)
OK... I'll be living with you... Is too soon for me but is for your own good and I am passing right now some kind of issues that I am not human so... But with a condition!

(Oliver)
Name it my dear...

(Shiro)
I'll not louse my apartment so you are going to pay my damn rent. OK?

(Oliver)
That's all!?? Omg I thought more things *chuckles*

(Shiro)
Yes! What else would be?

(Oliver)
OK. Deal!

(Shiro)
But I need to go my apartment to pack some clothes and other things so... See you later.

I kiss him in the cheeks and I go downstairs and leave the mansion. Walking in the street I saw a woman carrying some groceries bags and it falls one of her bags. I run to help her out.

(Shiro)
Here ma'am is yours it fall out.

(Woman)
Oh. Thanks young lady so ki- AAAHHHH!!! WITCH! DEMON! AAHH!! The spiral cross!!

The woman scream at me and call me witch and demon and she just ran away. But how she know about the spiral cross? I got shocked by a minute but I just keep walking until I get to my home.

(Shiro)
*sigh heavy*

I start to pack some clothes also my school uniform and things. I grab important stuff and lastly personal hygiene products and stuff. I didn't have a pet so I am fine and again I start to walk with my suitcase and my backpack. I enter the house and the girls for not to say "servants ". They helped me to unpack in my new room. Honestly I feel so bad for him. Cursed and lonely... poor Oliver. I know how it feels... Finishing putting my stuff he enter and the girls left. I smile at him and he was just looking at me.

(Oliver)
Shiro...

(Shiro)
Yes...

(Oliver)
Do you really love me?

He's eyes were like two blue dark sapphires underwater like he was going to cry. I just ran to his arms and hug him but it was so hurtful see it him like that. It tares me apart. With my hands I touch his gorgeous face he had his arms around my wrist but he's eyes close and slowly I get to his face and kiss he's lips so softly that our body's fall to the bed and I was on top. We didn't get apart then is were the Oliver's sharp nail cut my hand accidentally and that's when I saw it. The red ribbons came in out of my hand flowing though us. Then he stop and he look my hand.

(Oliver)
Is beautiful Shiro... I think that you have a special gift is so gorgeous.

(Shiro)
Wow... Is amazing. But I still don't remember what happened in the labyrinth and when I was a child. I only remember that a spirit or something mark me with the same symbol that yours and blows me and then I fall asleep.

(Oliver)
Well... Tomorrow is Monday so we need to go to school. So good night!

He just disappear before I could say something. I don't understand. First I meet him then a monster try so eat me then I discover that he is a Damon, the house is cursed and now I have powers. What is happening?

After I started to had a discussion with myself. I grab some pj's and shower in the huge tub. I trow myself to the bed and sleep...

*mrrmrrmrrmrrmrr*