Chapter XV

Shiro's point of view

-in my new room-
It was 11:36 a.m. and I woke up clean and with new clothes. My head was dizzy, spinning around like a toy train. Passing images of what happened last night.

*HAHAHAHA!!!!*

That laugh... It make me be worry about him or is just part of been him as a demon. It gives me goosebumps by thinking about that. The stage... It reminds me were I live my entire childhood.

-a memory in the foster home-

(Man #1)
Come on! Make yourself hurt again!!!

(Woman #1)
Yeah! Shiro cut your wrist next time we need the money!!!

(Min- Soong)
Please no more!

(Man #1)
What are you waiting for??
If you don't do it... We I'll do it for you don't forget it about it!!!

(Woman #1)
The show is about to start the clientship is coming up!!

(Shiro)
Please don't let us do this!
I beg you!!!

(Woman #1)
You I'll listen to me you little piece of shit!!
You will do the show or you I'll not eat until the next week and your little friend will have a worse fate! Got that!!??

They makeover me and dress me as a clown like my dear friend Min-Soong and with a false smile I cut my arms, pull my nails off and hit myself. We do this every weekend. After school we came every day with bandages almost all over our body's. The people they come to see us is because they like to drink, rape and laugh and see freaks children's get hurt by themselves. The normal children's roommates there been used like prostitutes and the freaks well what I just mentioned "KILL OURSELVES LITTLE BY LITTLE" People they can't see there faces, people that there not people just unholy been that like this bullshit. Until unfortunately I let go of the bucket of water and Min-Soong fell down like me. The water splash off the clients and the start to leave.