Chapter IX

Oliver's point of view

Later that we finish that awkward conversation. I go to look that no one enter to I lock the room. For then I saw my Shiro anxious and nervous. I hope this bullshit end good. Later Marcus and I prepare the a pentagram with petals of black and light pink. I know crazy right? and put a pattern of white, black, and light pink candlelights in a circle. Then Marcus gift her some white T-shirt and some short black jeans. We didn't want to stain her uniform. Finally was sit down in the middle of the pentagram and Marcus open the book and grab a cup wine and make her drink and put some drops of holy oil and put it in her forehead. Later I whisper to Shiro to her ears: don't worry it will be all right. And I repeat what I said she was looking very anxious because she never do this before.

Shiro's point of view

I was overwhelmed because I didn't know how I'll react to it. I change my cloths. Then Marcus start to read an ancient language that makes my skin crawl like a chicken also the big room is so fucking freezing. But then chandelier starts to move and my body was responding of those words that I don't understand. My blood was boiling buy in the same time freeze out. I close my eyes and my head start to moves in circles slowly. however i start to cry and and whimper because it feels so good and bad but it hurts open your own Pandora's box is horrifying. my body try to get out of the circle and a chains came to the nothing and lock me out not letting me get up from the floor and I look Oliver as and his eyes turn black again and I saw that he was who with his powers chain me up. Then my head was blocked out I can't think straight. Flash backs coming up from the deep of my memories.

*giggles*

*cracking glasses*

Spirals... Blood... flesh... Madnesses... Sins... Pleasure... Beauty... Hate... Pain... Silence... Death.... I want to see my own body react. Is time... There's no turning back...

I didn't want think, I didn't want to feel that again. Blood... I see blood in my way. Marcus still saying the spell My arms start to burn. Then the candlelights start to melt out. Then I felt cuts in my body like hundreds of knifes carving my skin then I saw my arms bloody and with i start to read it and it says... Aidôneus". I didn't have time to analyze and lost my consciousness.

(Shiro)
What Is... That?.....

(Marcus)
SHOW YOURSELF!

-*SCREAM!!!!!*-

*CRASH!!!*

Marcus's point of view

I start to make the conjuring and the body of Shiro start to react involuntary and so Oliver with his power chain her up and she was turning aggressive. She start to giggle like a sadist and the glasses start to crack out this is marvelous. Then I was commanding the lasted words that make her rise her power and reveled what she is then I show her the symbol of the spiral cross and said should your self and her body start to show a some kind of red ribbons..... Is not ribbons....

Is her blood.

-*SCREAM*-

She broke the chines and the glasses. Her eyes turn full black and then white. And the bulbs light of the chandelier explode. Making us be afraid a lot. And then she was floating like nothing then her pale skin starts to appear some kind of red spirals in one of her ankles, one of her arms and one of her shoulders. Then her hair turn white like snow. The ribbons drop out from her back like extensions hanging her out. I saw that Oliver was yelling "Shiro I am here! OK? remember... Please focus more I know you can!" And her arm was carved by something. We start to float by her and her eyes were turn out white with a red spiral. Then Oliver got closer to her with a serious but seductive look and said: