Chapter XIV

Rize's point of view

Oliver ask me two things:
One: that go to his mansion and prepare Shiro to the Fair's circus  and second: that do not tell it to Marcus cuz' he will know beside everything. So I got to the place and knock the door and it was not the Rēimēn twins who got the door. It was a tall Butler. It looks like Edgar Allan Poe but Japanese.

(Butler)
Yes. May I help you?

(Rize)
Oh! Yes you can! I came here to prepare lady Shiro from young master Oliver's order.

(Butler)
If you follow me please ma'am...

Wile I was following the Butler I can see that Shiro's bedroom was pretty far.

(Butler)
Here we are lady Shiro's room. If you need something and lady Shiro let me know. OK?

I say "of course" and he vanish away.  I didn't want to knock cuz' we are late. So I open the door without knocking.

(Rize)
Gooood evening Shiro!

(Shiro)
What is this yelling? What happen? Why I am on the bed? Did I faint?

(Rize)
*groans*
Shiro there's no time you need to get a shower and get dress now.

Shiro didn't ask it so she get out of the bed and she got a shower. Wile she was showering, dressing and put in some make up. I was looking Shiro's sketch book.

-passing the pages-

(Rize)
Hummm.... Wow she is pretty damn good artist.... What? How?
Oh! My lor-

(Shiro)
I am finish!

(Rize)
Excellent! Now let's go!

We leave the house and get in my car. Twenty fives minutes pass and now we get to the fair then I leave her some instructions.

(Rize)
Now! Here you have an V.I.P ticket to the circus.
You will go to the fair's circus to seven o'clock and stay there. Got it?

(Shiro)
Yes. But why I'll go to the circus?

(Rize)
To have fun!

I lie... I know that oliver will do something horrible. Not to her but with somebody in her presence. This will be a bloodbath....

Shiro's point of view

Rize took me the fair and I didn't understand why. Why Rize would take me to the fair? I didn't came to school because of Oliver and I don't understand why either. Minutes later I saw a cute bunny plushie with an eye patch in he's left eye it remind me Oliver. In one or those carnival games stand and I look in my little casual backpack my wallet and the sir of the stand talk me.

(The stand man)
Hey! Is free for you Young lady enjoy the game!

(Shiro)
Cool!

*bang,bang*

(Shiro)
Ah... I louse...

Then the man took the plushie and give it to me. I look confused.

(Shiro)
I don't understand. I louse!

(The stand man)
Well
Is for you then. Keep it young lady!

(Shiro)
Um.. Thanks I think.

I took it. But I didn't understand well. I lost! Passing away looking the beautiful lights, hearing funny screams of people in the roller coasters in every were.
Until I saw a carousel. I love carousels. They are so cool and pretty. I got in the unicorn and the employee turn it on. I could see few couples in the carousel and they look cute but too attached. I just wish to see Oliver... My dear Oliver... I miss him. My mind turning dizzy by my emotions and feelings of loneliness. Until I saw everyone entering to the big, enormous and fancy carp. I got out of the carousel and grab my plushie and run to the carp. I got in and I saw a V.I.P. section entrance. Walk in and the employees treated me pretty well they give me popcorn, soda and cotton candy. I sit in my chair that it was in front of the show and the place looks very damn cool and fancy very fancy. I just wish that Oliver was here.