Chapter VIII

Shiro's point of view

I wake up and I was in the nursery but it was empty. I was like dizzy then a flash of memories came up and I remember what just happen.

(Oliver)
Shiro are you all right!?

(Shiro)
Yeah I am OK.

Then he trow himself to the bed I was so technically he was on top of me. So literally i felt his sweet ass in my hips °\\\\°.

(Oliver)
I was so worry and I saw you defending yourself from those spoil bitches and you almost kill them and I push you away and you faint... Again. But now we need to get you out of here! I need to know what's happening to you. The only person can help us is Marcus.

(Shiro)
But hey! What happened to guys that saw me in that way?

(Oliver)
I thread them! And I put a spell that they cannot tell any soul about it.

I look him seriously and he groan and confess me.

(Oliver)
*groan*
OK I kill the jerk of Jenko and the boys and I eat their souls.... Happy?

(Shiro)
Okeeeeyy... Wait WHAT!!!??

(Oliver)
No time to complain at me about that!

Then he grab antiseptic spray and some patches and then he start to cure my wounds.

(Oliver)
And all done!
OK lets go!

We got outside of the nursery and we walk out of school. The he grab his phone and call the driver. In minus of four minutes a black car came in front of us. Is the driver. Oliver opened the door and I enter then him too.

(Oliver)
To Marcus house now please.

I put my head in his shoulder and then he looked at me with love but with concernment. He grab his phone and start to text to that Marcus. The minutes pass and I still worry. Then the car stop.

(Driver)
We are here sir!

Then oliver grab my wrist and we came to the big door. It was a damn mansion too. Guess Oliver know rich people too.

(Marcus)
Oh! She is here. Perfect!
Please come in and feel comfortable!

The please was very sophisticated and fancy but dark too. I am starting to like this crazy people there different like me.

(Marcus)
So! What you need me for cousin?

(Oliver)
I need your help! I need to know what is happening to Shiro! My home is a mad house so I can't do this alone...

Marcus look at my eyes the he look serious.

(Marcus)
Please follow me if you please!

(Oliver)
Don't worry Shiro he is of trust. I won't let anybody harm you. I swear it.

We follow Marcus to a hallway until we saw a dark red door and he opened and let us in. I was total amazed the room was full of antiques books, candlelight, statues, objects of witchcrafts or voodoo and Christian cross also the virgin Mary pictures. I believe in god so I am good!

(Marcus)
Please Shiro sit in this chair please.

(Shiro)
OK.

(Oliver)
What are you going to do?

(Marcus)
I am going to ask her a few questions.

He start to ask me about my childhood and what just happened in these days. Then he grab a type of projector and connect to his head and he touch my forehead and Marcus opened his eyes turning i into black like Oliver.

(Marcus)
Now Oliver press that bottom!

(Oliver)
OK!

The candlelights of the room turn low down and it begin. In the projector was showing what just happened when I was child. But then I saw it that spirit and... I was making a witchcraft! What! There was I... Turning the Crystals into sand and making a Pentagon with my mother's blood and saying some strange language; cursing the man who kill my mother.

(Oliver)
What is that!?

Then the scenes pass down in to the incident of the disfigured creature and still passing until what just happened in the house with the twins and today. Then the projector turn off.

(Marcus)
*huff*
This is serious!...

Marcus's point of view

Oh my lord! This is serious... I look the girl and I was making in my mind a lot of possible conclusions but I need to do something more of be sure so I walk to the another door were is a closet and search and very old book covered of dust then I grave some few things and put it in the table in the side way of Shiro. Then I called Oliver.

(Oliver)
What is it?

(Marcus)
I need you to pass me the white, black and light pink candlelights. Also the wine and the holy oil and put it to the table and come to me for a minute!

(Oliver)
On it!

He come to me and ask ask me.

(Oliver)
What's wrong?

(Marcus)
Why you need this girl? remember that you have the shit problem of your "curse" you were destinate to be alone. Besides you!! Are "The Circus Demon" the must despicable and scary demon that hell as ever seen!

(Oliver)
*sigh*
When I saw her I couldn't corrupt or manipulate her soul. That's why I didn't take her to my fucking circus she even doesn't know about that. Also I felt that she is not human at all.

(Marcus)
You didn't tell her... Well she must know because she will find out.

(Oliver)
*heavy sigh*
Yeah... But then I fall in love of her... I couldn't stop thinking of her. In every sense she is unique and a peculiar smile. When she smile i simile something that i never do! She is different and innocent. She has suffered a lot in this life all alone... We start to know each other then we confess our feelings And she and I..

(Marcus)
She and you what?

(Oliver)
Make an union taking both our...

(Marcus)
Wait what? I thought that you aren't virgin and I thought that you were using her as a doll for your poppet show in your room.

(Oliver)
Well yeah... I Was virgin for that time. Why you thought that I wasn't? °_°

(Marcus)
Forget it! But you remember what we saw that "spirit" told her that if she "blooms" that she did. Her power is going to born. If I think what it is I need to invocate the red moon. So her powers reveled completely.

(Oliver)
But with I just saw it was fucking amazing I bet that this is going to be wicket!

Shiro get up of the chair and ask us.

(Shiro)
Excuse me! What is going on? What's happening to me? What am I!?

(Marcus)
*sigh*
OK Shiro... I think that I have the suspect that you have the curse of the spiral cross.

(Shiro)
A woman shouted at me that! And then she ran off.

(Marcus)
But that's not all... I need to know what are you because what we saw you are not a demon like us... You are something worst! And I need to know what you are!