Chapter XVII

Lillian's point of view

In a small hotel in Kiev, Ukraine 1:00 a.m.

(Lillian)
*sigh*

*beep,beep*

It was 1:00 a.m. of the morning, I just finish a damn exorcism in a house deep inside of the streets of the capital. Trying to rest in my room and I got a massage from an old friend. It was from Rize.

(Lillian)
Huh! How strange?...

-Rize's text message-

Good evening Lillian,

It has been couples of years since I talk to you but I need your help. You see...you might recognize his nicknames like: the circus demon, the mask boy or the same son of the devil. Practically one of the most dangerous demon ever seen. His gory story's can tell you the great power he have. I know that you don't give two shits about it but my friend's fiancé she start to develop some kind of strange visions and a very extremely strange powers. If I don't get wrong.... I think she is the daughter of Aidôneus. It soo powerful that her eyes turn in different types of color and can change the elements. But I think there's more. We need you. I bought your ticket for the travel. I'll send it to you.

Sincerely,

Rize

Send it 1:00 a.m.

Rize, I will help you but I need to see her. I am not sure about this cuz' it looks dangerous. But hey who gives two shit about it! so yeah I might help you out. Also thanks for by me the tickets. I am coming this day to the airport.

Bye,

Send it 1:12 a.m.

-end of the text-

So there I got, another mission to do. God only knows why this is happening but now I am concerned about that girl she mentioned in the text. The description of her powers are very strange. I just came out the Vatican from my assignment. Now this is different.

I call her from the telephone for hours. She spoke all the the details of what is going on her. It sounds so familiar from a very, very, very old book from the gypsy culture who by that book there is a prophecy in the Greek mythology. About a woman who opens the gates of heaven and hell unleashing a great power who becomes the ruler of the purgatory. She is daughter of hades and blood mixed by Nyx, Persephone, Eris and Hecate. I have no other option to go to see that girl. So I slept like ten hours, then I pack my stuffs and clothes in my suitcases and leave the hotel. First I need to make a stop in Moscow then to the town where Rize is.

Two days later...

I got to the mansion and I press the bell. Just with one breath i could feel there is a bunch of demons here. I don't judge soo I didn't give three shits about it. A butler receive me. He ask my name and that I came in name of Rize, then he close the door and few minutes later they let me in. I grab my suitcase and walk in. I find Rize and her friends. How I know is that this mansion is not from Rize is from one of her friends. I introduce myself politely and a light blond guy talk to me. I supposed that he is the master of this fine place. He look so serious.