Chapter V

Shiro's nightmare

(Little Shiro)
Mommy?? Please mommy wake up!

The little girl look by the window and saw how her father try to escape in his car but something happened...

(???)
Shiro is time...

(Little Shiro)
Who are you?

(???)
This world is not going to understand you but you will be fine... Now you are going to change through the time my dear. you are going to bloom when you will be touch by person who loves you the only you. But be careful because when it happens your life going to change.

(Little Shiro)
But... *sob* My father kill my *sniff* mommy.

(???)
That man is NOT your father...

(Little Shiro)
*sniff* then who is it?

(???)
Not now... But you I'll through time... *blows on her*

The spirit by blowing her she change her eyes turn in a whole black and her body and her hair was floating like if she was underwater. Then she start to say some strange forbidden language.

(Little Shiro)
Âidônēûß.....œßghîqüīvz... AAAHHHH!!!!

*chrash!!!*

The Crystals decorations in her house shattered in thousands of pieces. And turn in to sand.
Forming a spell or something.

(That's when her the man crashes and die)

Then the girl faint and the police and firefighters came and rescue her. But when they ask her by the incident she totally forgot about the spirit and her demonic meltdown.

Shiro's point of view

I wake up badly by that nightmare and I fund myself that this is not my room so I get up quickly and I saw myself in lingerie and I almost panicked. And then I remember that this is Oliver's room and get a relief. He's room was very, very dark and his bed was the triple size of my bed and it was super comfortable and soft. The curtains very long and high up by the size if those windows. He had a giant flat screen, the decorations was modern but he had a lot of Victorian decorations in every corner making the room also the house back in time is amazing. So grab my shirt and skirt and put it on. And I look through the Cristal closet and a found a Victorian boy porcelain doll it matches perfectly with my Lolita doll. In a moment I heard someone open the door.

(Shiro)
Oliver??

(Oliver)
Oh! Shiro you wake up! Please don't get up you need to eat.

(Shiro)
Eat breakfast?

(Oliver)
Umm... Yeah.. You don't breakfast?

(Shiro)
Nop...

(Oliver)
Oh... Well you are going to eat! So take here is fruits and a Orange juice, my love.

(Shiro)
OK..

Well we start to eat and then when we finish and the masked servants took it for clean the dishes I suppose. then he sit down beside me and then he start to kiss my cheeks and neck with so much care and carefulness that my skin was pop out.

(Shiro)
Oliver... I am sorry i... Have to go!

I get up and run but he grab my hand and look me and his face turn looking down and I couldn't see his face by the hair covering up. But in moment of silence he start to whisper.

(Oliver)
I am sorry if it make you uncomfortable. I ask you if you want. Right?

(Shiro)
No! Is not that Oliver is just I am not good at this and *sob* I-I am a normal girl a-and I am scare I am so sor--