Chapter III

Shiro's point of view

It has been months and every day I pass it on with Oliver. It was fun and interesting. Everything he does of tell is interesting! But I don't know why is still so nice to me, I was going to search for Oliver but now i found in the cafeteria Azami and other girls talk to him. Telling him such things like that I am weird and crazy and stuff; surprisingly that's not all of what they told him about. They told him what happened in my house and my mom on what people know about. I thought that he wasn't going to hang out with me anymore.

A while ago...

(???)
*sniff* *sniff* *sob*

(Oliver)
Shiro?

(Shiro)
*sniff* oh... *sob* o-Olivier! What are you *sniff* doing in here? This is the girls bathroom! *sob* *sniff*

He found me in the floor of the bathroom and he sat down to look at me in my eyes.

(Oliver)
So what? Why are you crying Shiro?

(Shiro)
*sob* please d-don't look at me please! *sniff*

(Oliver)
Ohh... My dear цветок (flower).
you thought that I will abandoned you and I would care what they told me. If is truth I don't care. You are special to me no matter what!

(Shiro)
*sniff*...... *gasp*

I gasp because Oliver hugged me so strongly that I felt safe and loved for the first time in my life. Then he cleansed my tears so carefully and he got near to my ear and whisper something.

(Oliver)
Come to my house... Tonight put your self pretty.

(Shiro)
b-but I don't know where you live!

(Oliver)
Is easy... Is in the nighthawk street house #224...

(Shiro)
But.... That's were the old enormous mansion is. why you didn't tell me? I could visit you.

(Oliver)
Never mind! I thought that you might think that I am a creep if I told you that I live in that place... But I want to give you something special! Just for you...

Without nothing ese step away leaving me alone in the bathroom perplexed.

Oliver's point of view

I found my dear Shiro in the floor of the girls bathroom crying. My heart was getting thigt by seen her sob and cry like if she has hurt. I ask her and express that she is especial to me. But I want to show he how much I love her so I tell her that put herself pretty because she is coming to my house. She said that she don't know were I live so I tell her and she was impress because she got knew that I am the owner of that mansion. So I steped outside living her alone and when It was 3:00 p.m. I ran to my manornand prepare everything. List of movies, treats, drinks, and my present. This is the time. I text her.

~Beginning of the text~

          See you in my place 8:00 p.m.
^_^
3:02

OK see you there.. :3
3

:03

~end of the text~