Chapter XVI

Three weeks later...

Rize's point of view

It has been three weeks later since I participate from Oliver's circus. My thoughts were right, Shiro's powers start to grow in a marvelous way but very dangerous too. Oliver's mansion still the same of weird, referring the creepy hallways, theirs servants, the labyrinth outside of the gardens and finally himself. I start to know Marcus well until I got the suspect of something. The news inform that the town is getting colder and colder. In MAY!!! The people getting strange and the streets all cover up by a thick fogs. Last week Shiro told me that a old lady scream her, calling her witch and demon also mentioning the spiral cross. One day Oliver find Shiro in the roof of the mansion all cover of snow and she didn't remember what happened last night.  Every night I can see lost spirits. Finding the way to return home.

Shiro start to have some strange visions. Like symbols that she start to draw, erased memories that she start to remember and the forbidden language it was more familiar. It was antique Latin. Causing her a meltdown and crisis; she turn the glass back to sand, the oil in to ink and the water in to blood. But then we lock the room. Were she could feel safe. Marcus doesn't know if this is good or bad but he still got hope. Until I got the conclusion to this situation. But is not going to be easy for Oliver and Specialty Shiro.

(Rize)
Guys! I need to tell you something very important!

(Oliver)
What is it?

(Rize)
We need to make the ritual now!

(Oliver)
For what?

(Rize)
The spiral cross is not the problem... I think is her symbol. We need to take Shiro to go to St. Amêno. I got a friend from the Vatican who has the key to go to St. Amêno.

(Marcus)
St. Amêno!!!! Are you insane!!!!

(Oliver)
Those are the gates to underworld! Hell no bitch!!!

(Rize)
Shiro need to meet to Nyx!!!! Is the only way to know what is going to happen to her and if you don't know the city is changing by that!

(Marcus)
Wait! Are you telling me that Nyx knows were Shiro's weapon it is?

(Rize)
Yes... And my friend from the Vatican is coming soon here.

(Butler)
Young master! There is someone who want to see miss Rize.

Oliver look at me with those eyes of piss off but still. Then I go to the main door and I saw him... My old friend.

Shiro's point of view

I was lock in my room all alone for three weeks. Feeling sad, angry, dizzy, anxious, fear, panic and confused. By this episodes that my powers are causing me to see strange visions of strange places with strange symbols. I turn the simple stuff into material primal. Like the glass to sand, the oil to ink and the water into blood. I saw in my dreams too much disgrace, unholy creatures, lost roads, loneliness and me in different for like a some kind of queen of chaos or something like that. Sometimes I wake up in the roof of the mansion all cover of snow and I find the town all foggy. I told everything to Oliver, Marcus and Rize and I end up locked in here. Since then I start to see the same man of one of my nightmares that I had weeks ago. That man so familiar, by his voice and aura. The only thing I remember is my mother all bloody dead. It make me feel safe by some strange reason I present that I know him before. I feel that Oliver, Marcus and Rize are hiding me something very important. The inner rage with myself is so frustrating because I don't know what to do and I can't do anything about it. These symptoms are clueless for me.
My body resting up in the cold floor like a doll, that can't move.

Marcus's point of view

It has pass weeks and the greenhouse is ready for the ritual. I was in Oliver's mansion and Rize, him and I were talking something very serious. She were told in us that the town is changing very suspicious way; I thought that it was me who were suspecting of this strange things but is true since Shiro's powers were growing the town change. But then Rize's friend came. Oliver and I were coming to downstairs but we were stopped by the impression that Rize's friend it was just nothing that a young priest.  He came with a case. He look tired from the journey but he never miss his education. Oliver invite him to eat dinner. So he introduce himself properly.

(???)
Good evening.
My name is Lillian. The priest.

(Oliver)
Pleasure to meet you.

(Marcus)
Me too. I am Marcus.
I can see that you know our friend Rize.

(Lillian)
Yes. Rize and I were long time friends. We meet in Moscow.

Then minutes pass and Oliver summon the Rēimēn twins. Then the girls bow with high respect.

(Twins)
Master you summon us. What is your order?

(Oliver)
Prepare Shiro. We have a guest.

(Twins)
As you please young master....

Shiro's point of view

The hours pass and by a miracle the rēimēn twins show up from nowhere.

(Yumi)
My lady, Master Oliver summon us to dress you.

(Shiro)
For what? Can't even see what is happening to me?

(Yuki)
My lady, there's a guest in the mansion. You should look properly for the evening.

(Yumi)
We have a special outfit just for you. Come! We need to clean you up my lady!

I didn't refuse anymore just go to the bathroom and they prepare me the tub with carefulness as always. I get my clothes off and I hold their hands one in each arm to get into the water. Then we start to talk about cool stuff until I ask to the twins.

(Shiro)
Um... Who is the guest?

The girls look to each other and then Yuki answer.

(Yuki)
You I'll see my lady.

(Yumi)
He came here for you.

My eyes open wide like two Cristal marbles and cough.

(Shiro)
*cough*
F-for me?

(Yumi)
Yes. The all we can say.

Who is that guest? Why I came for me? I didn't understand why but then wile the twins washing my hair and my back, I start grab a lose petal in the water, and I close my hand, and then inside of my hand it start to glow when I open it we got shocked by the impression. The louse petal I turn it back to a full pink rose.

(Yuki)
My lady, is marvelous!
You turn back the way to was the petal giving back to life!

(Shiro)
Impossible!
I-I can't possibly do this!
I destroy things not give them life back!

(Yumi)
Look my lady!

Yumi point to the water and I look back and the water was glowing and it start to popping out little pink roses and the water was glowing like holographic for then turning to black and freezing water. I panic and got out of the tub then I flush away the water. Then I got out of the bathroom without worry's because the outside of the bathroom is the bedroom. I pout my lingerie and I find all my paper draws on the floor were I leave them and I remember those nightmares. So cool, so strange, so familiar...

(Yuki)
My lady, I'll take care of those if you want to. Also your pentagram shirt, black skirt and your long socks is right there.

(Shiro)
Its very nice outfit!...

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hi guys! Just let you know as always that vote also share the link of this story to your friends!

^_^

Thank you for reading this chapter, bye!