Chapter IV

Oliver's point of view

This this the time when I going to show her all my love to her. I hoped that she feels the same way to me. I am so madly in love of her. Everything is perfect thanks my loyal servitude the house is cleaned, my room sharp properly and the living room prepared with list of movies, video games and more. Is 7:30 p.m. so I got to get a shower.

Shiro's point of view

I go to class after Oliver strangely left me alone. The class was in a oblivion the students was in a strange attitude and the teachers too but I could handle in. Three hours ago I didn't see Oliver so I continue along. It was three o'clock and I was outside of the school's gate and I receive a text from Oliver and I answer it. I walk to my apartment and opened the door, and I turn the TV on an so I do my homework; when I finish I saw the hour and it was 5:36p.m. I still got time but I was wondering why Oliver have a surprise for me? What I mean is I am nobody, I am not special I am just a bag of stress and bad luck! So by asking myself a lot of questions I realize the hour and it was 7:20 p.m.

(Shiro)
Fuuuuckkk!!!!!! I better get a quick shower right now!

Finishing my shower I got dry my hair wash out and so I get out super fast and get dress by a beautiful black Lolita short casual jumper skirt with strapless in my shoulders. I put my long socks and a pairs of kawaii black shoes that combine perfect with my dress and so a get a little of makeup and brush my hair I just put a ribbon in the top of my hair only and My choker necklace. Finally perfume.
So I get out of my apartment and walk through downstairs and walk by the streets until I find the nighthawk street and the house #224.

(Shiro)
Is a motherfucking Victorian mansion!!

I was afraid to knock so I text him.

~begining of the text~

Well... I am here
8:00

Ok. Just a second please!
8:01

~end of the text~

When the big door opened a white masked woman answer kindly.

(Servant #1)
Yes.. What I can help you?

(Shiro)
Uhhh... Yes I am trying to find Oliver please...

(Servant#1)
Oh! Yes the girl who young master was talking about! Please come in make yourself comfortable.

(Shiro)
Oh thanks so kind of you.

(Servant#1)
Oh well yes of course I am going to treat you with high respect you are master's br-

(Oliver)
Oh!.. Sorry to keep you waiting!
Why you didn't just knock?

(Shiro)
I-i am shy...

(Oliver)
OK is fine you don't have to be shy with me. Please follow me...

I follow him and it was quite elegant actually. He had a fine white shirt and skinny black pants with some black strapless connected to his shoulders and some fancy boots. His hair was brushed like an j-rock/visual kei idol with a lock of hair in his face covering one eye. For me he is very attractive. Inside was very dark just like mine is perfect. He was so welcoming and kind to me very sweet. We enter to his library and it was magnificent books in every corner and fine luxurious red blood and black furniture. Then he approach to me and give me a very fine wrapped box with a bow.