Chapter 16

"Wake up shorty." I shake Ramona trying to wake her up.

"Morning" She yawned.

I hand her a pill and a glass of water. "Sit up and swallow this. Imma be working early today."

She sits up from the bed to take the pill and glass of water. "What is this?"

"Plan b."

She swallows the pill and drinks the water after.

"Have a good day at work." She kisses my cheek, then she lays back down to go back to sleep.

I wasn't really going to work today. I'm goin to the car dealership to get a car for her. She do everything for a nigga even though she always feels like I do more for her.

She holds me down.

She has genuine love for me. That's more than what money could buy.

"How you doing today?" The car dealer asks as I walk into the Mercedes dealership.

"Doin good, how you doin boss?" I ask, shaking the mans hand.

I look around the dealership until I found the perfect car for Her.

"I'll take this one right here" I tell the dealer.

"Good pick! I can get you that car for a cheaper price, if you get a used one."

"Nah, I can't have my shorty ridin around in a used car."

I buy the car and pay for the first payment, then I call up Jason to drive it back to the partments while I drive my car home. When we pull up to the partments, Jason calls a Uber back to the dealership so he can drive his car back to his house. I walk inside the front door of me and Monas crib, not knowing how to suprise her yet.

As I walk inside, I automatically walk into the smell of French toast, and eggs.

"Smells good in here." I give her a kiss then go to the couch, and wait for her to bring me my plate.

She hands me my plate and sits right beside me as she eats hers.

"Gotta suprise for you." I tell her.

"Really? What is it?"

I don't even bother to finish my food, I stand up from the couch. "Stand up" I tell her.

She stands up and I go behind her to cover her eyes with my hands.

"Where we going?" she asks, smiling.

"Just keep walking, Imma steer you in the right direction."

I grab her hand and tell her to close her eyes as we walk outside of the apartment complex. 

"Open your eyes" I tell her as she stands in front of her brand new Mercedes.

She opens her eyes.

Instantly her mouth drops as she opens them.

"OH MY GOSH, BABY!!" she yells, jumping up and down

"OH MY GOSH, BABY!!" she yells, jumping up and down. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS MINE?"

"Yeah shorty this all you."

She embraces me with a million kisses.