Chapter 33

"Finally we're settled." I yawn, getting in the bed to go to sleep.

We've been living in a hotel for two weeks until we could move into our new apartment, after our last one got broken into. We've been living in our new crib for only four days now and today Dave and I finally got it fully furnished. I like this apartment we're living in now, but I love our last one much more.

Ever since our last apartment got broke into, I've been paranoid ever since. I'm scared to go places without Dave with me, and I've been scared to be in the house alone. Especially at night. He's been coming home late almost every night ever since we moved in, he's says he's been working because there's some things that he has to do for work at night instead of in the day time.

It's been driving me crazy, I always feel like someone is going to break in while I'm sleeping.

I was so paranoid that we had to get security cameras all around our apartment, and outside, but that still doesn't make me feel safe.

"Baby I'm on my way out." Dave shakes me to wake me up from my sleep.

"No please don't leave me here alone." I sit up from the bed. "I'm scared to be home by myself."

"You'll be fine shorty." He says, kissing my cheek. "You'll be aight."

"What if something happens?" I whine.

"Then just me call me, and call Jason too. I'm not far away."

"But what if you don't get here on time?"

"I will ma, you know I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." He tries to assure me.

"Can I just come with you? I rather feel safe with you than to be home alone by myself paranoid."

"Nah. Just to sleep"

"Pleassseeeee?" I beg.

"I said no."

"And why not?"

"Because I don't want you around what I be doin'. Maybe another day, but today is just not a good day for you to be following me around."

I roll my eyes at him, and grab Bella out her cage so she can lay in the bed with me so I wouldn't feel alone.

"I told you stop rolling yo eyes at me. You know I hate that shit." He says, getting frustrated.

"And I hate when you leave me alone at night! Knowing I'm paranoid! You're so fucking inconsiderate."

"I'm just tryna make some money for us, so I can spoil you and get you whatever you want."

I roll my eyes again. "You don't have to spoil me, you make me happy without having to spend your money on me."

He ignores me and continues to put his shoes on to leave out.

"You're so stubborn." I say with an attitude, tucking myself in the covers.

He puts his arms through the sleeves of his jacket. "Goodnight." He says, trying to give me a kiss on my cheek, but I pull away. "Damn that's how it is?" He smacks his teeth, and walks out the bedroom door to go run around the streets all night.

Soon as I hear the front door close, I pull Bella closer to me.

_

The next morning, I wake up to Dave beside me snoring. I watch him sleep for a couple seconds, he looked so peaceful, and cute. He makes it so hard to stay mad at him because he's so fucking fine.

I stop staring at him, and get out of bed to head to the kitchen.

"Bella!" I yell.