Chapter 7

Peter's POV

I get to see the Avengers Tower! Like the inside! This is going to be so fun.

Steve and Tony are so nice. They told me I can call them that for now. When they adopt me I wonder what I'll call them.."I have a question," I said from behind them.

We were walking to the tower elevator. Tony turned around and raised an eyebrow. "What's that little man?"

"What am I going to call you guys? Like once I'm adopted," I wondered. They looked at each other and started laughing. "What?" I asked confused.

We walked into the big elevator and Tony pressed the 'Penthouse' button.

"Well, we thought the same thing. We figured that you will call him dad and me Pops," Steve answered.

I smiled."Sounds good to me," I said. So dad and pops. I'm going to have parents! My thoughts were interrupted by a ding.

The doors opened and I couldn't believe what I saw.

A big beautiful kitchen with a table in the middle. A huge living room with an even bigger TV. "Wow..." is all I can say.

Tony smiled proudly and Steve is holding his hand again. "You want to see the suits?" Tony asked with a funny smile on his face that made me smile. "Yes please!"

We walked down a long hallway that had a few paintings on the wall. All the room doors are shut. So, I'm guessing those are bedrooms.

We went down a bunch of stairs that were swirled to get to a glass wall. Inside, I could see robot hands cleaning up and half-finished projects. This is the lab!

I didn't notice Tony enter something on a keypad before a door opened. It was cooler in here than upstairs, but I don't mind.

I was trailing behind them taking in all the projects that has going screens behind them. The screens had blueprints and I just wanted to touch everything. I love science!

"Come up here, Peter," Tony said staring at a wall. I don't see suits? I walked up beside him and held his arm just in case. I don't want to get scared in front of Captain America and Iron Man!

Tony smiled down at me before saying , "Jarvis? You there buddy?"

Who is he talking to? I looked around before hearing the room boom with noise. "I'm here, Sir" a British accent in the ceiling said.

"This is Peter. He wants to see our suits," Tony said not looking anywhere in particular. "Certainly, Sir. How do you do Peter," Jarvis said. Is it a robot?

I didn't have time to ask before the wall opened up and I saw 6 suits lined up on the wall.

They were awesome! I stepped forward and touched the glass they were encased in. They were really shiny.

I stepped back. "These are amazing," I said awe. "Thanks, maybe I'll make you one. One day," he said. "Oh no," Steve said in a protective tone, "your going to make him one? What if he gets hurt?"

"Nonsense, I'll fly with him. Your just mad because you can't fly yours yet," Tony said laughing. "You made him one?" I said wondering where it was.

"Yep. You see the one at the end? That was his," Tony pointed to a red white and blue suit. It had a star on the chest. "It looks just like Captain America!" I said in excitement.

I can't wait to get one.

"I hate to say it but it's getting late," Steve said. I looked up at him with a pout. I don't want to leave. "Can I stay here the night?" I suggested.

Steve looked at Tony. Tony shrugged and said "I'll call S.H.I.E.L.D. and ask." I hope they says yes. "Jarvis, get Fury on the line," Tony said to the invisible robot.

"Who is Jarvis?" I whispered to Steve. "He's the butler. The technology these days allows him to have control of most of the house. Tony programmed him in every room so don't be scared. It took me some getting used to but he's a nice guy." Steve explained.

I nodded. That makes sense. I guess.

A big blue screen came up with a man's face on it. Ohh that's Eye Patch guy! His name is Fury? "What can I do for you gentlemen," Fury said.

"Hey can Peter stay with us tonight? He doesn't want to go back," Tony began. I held onto Steve's arm and hid behind him. I didn't want the Fury guy to see me. Maybe he'll let me stay if he doesn't see me.

"I'll have to contact the orphanage. He's probably safer there then he is here. So the adoption is a go?" I heard him say. Does this mean I can stay?

"Yes sir. We would like Peter to be 100% ours," Tony responded smartly.

"Alright. He can stay. Come by the helicarrier tomorrow to sign the paper work," he replied.

Yay! I don't have to spend another night by myself.

I hugged Steve then ran to hug Tony. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said excited. "Your welcome son," Tony- or dad said. I have to get used that.

"Where do I sleep?" I wondered. They both looked at each other with a funny thinking face. "We have guest rooms. Only problem is they aren't in the penthouse," Dad said thinking out loud.

"C-Can I just sleep with you? I really don't want to be myself," I said it a small voice.

"Peter," Steve-or Pops got on his knees to be on my height. "Do you have nightmares?" He finished. I closed my eyes and looked down.

"Of course you can sleep with us, son," Steve said. I'm glad he didn't keep asking about my dreams. I hugged him gratefully.

He picked me up and I buried my face in his neck. Why am I about to cry? Oh yeah, because I can't stop having nightmares.

I felt a hand on my back and I sniffed, trying not to cry. "I'm ok. Just tired," I said into my new Pops shoulder.

"Let's bring him to bed, honey," Dad said stroking my hair. My eyes were squeezed shut and we began moving.

I didn't know where we were going but before I knew it, I was on a bed. It was the softest bed I have ever been in. I kicked off my shoes and crawled under the bed, not looking at them.

I felt warm bodies next to me and I relaxed. I curled up into my dad's chest. He had a warm blue light that served as perfect night light.

I felt protective arms around me and it was the quickest I ever fell asleep.

*****A/N*****

Comment and vote if I should continue!

It's getting good! Trust me!

Follow my instagram!
@_everythingmarvel

Thaanks & byee!!