Character Profile

Birth Name: Wei Yue

Courtesy/Common Name: Wei Yingyue

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 31

Family:

Wei Changze (Father, Deceased)

Cangse Sanren (Mother, Deceased)

Jiang Fengmian (Adoptive Father, Deceased)

Jiang Cheng (Adoptive Younger Brother, Former)

Jiang Yanli (Adoptive Older Sister, Deceased)

Wei Wuxian (Older Twin Brother)

Lan Wangji (Brother-in-Law)

Lan Sizhui (Nephew, Adopted)

Lan Xichen (Brother-in-Law/Ex-Fiance)

Lan Qiren (Uncle-in-Law)

Abilities:

Swordsmanship: Just like her older brother, Wei Wuxian, Wei Yingyue has the amazing ability of fast, constant, and steady skills with her weapon. She is undefeated. Even when she was attacked by Lan Wangji, he was unable to subdue the female Cultivator.

Archery: Training under the watchful eyes of Clan Leader Jiang, Jiang Cheng, and her brother, Wei Yue was able to gain the uncanny ability to be one of the best archers in the YunmengJiang Sect. She developed a love for the weapon, so much so that it is one of her main weapons.

Intelligence: At a young age, Wei Yue was always smart. She was always studying, always learning, and always imaginative. This is, however, where she differs from her twin, as she has better control over her tongue and ideas.

Perception: Wei Yue has the ability to pick up on things that go on around her, with both the environment and the people surrounding her. Like Lan Wangji, she is able to notice even the slightest things in the surrounding area, like the maple leaves in the cave. She can also detect a shift in someone's expressions and emotions quite easily.

Liberal Arts: One of the first times Wei Yingyue was sent away on a scholarly journey, she took almost half a year to study Liberal Arts. When she returned to Lotus Pier, the young woman continued her studies.

Drawing: When Wei Yingyue was little, Madam Yu would always whip the girl or lock her in her room. Due to her seclusion, Clan Leader Jiang always made sure that the little child had something to do, so he always sent her things to learn and practice, art supplies being one of the things given to her.

Music: Along with knowing her way around books, Wei Yue also knows her way around a few instruments. Some of the instruments that the girl can play are the Konghou, Xun, Xiao, Pipa, and the Guqin. When she was little Clan Leader Jiang made an arrangement with Clan Leader Lan to allow Wei Yue to be taken to the GusuLan Sect to be taught how to play her instruments professionally. The GusuLan Clan leader agreed, seeing as she was engaged to his eldest son, and let her go to the Recesses. Now she is almost a master at playing the Pipa, Xiao, and Guqin.