~♡Authors Note♡~

Hello everyone! I am writing this author's note to let you know that I am so sorry for not updating the story, but stuff has been crazy since I graduated high school for me and I am going to explain to you what's going on!

I will be going to university at the end of this month and I have been trying to change my major from Culinary Arts and Food & Beverage Industry Management to Psychology, so I have been going through alot of stuff to try to get my major changed. I have been trying to say goodbye to all my friends before I go away cuz it's a five hour distance, and I have also been arguing with my family a lot, so that's fun! I also have a bunch of financial aid stuff that I've been struggling with, I'm hoping to get all that fixed tomorrow. I also have a placement test I need to do tomorrow, but I also need to call to get some questions answered because I'm really confused with all this college stuff! I'm doing it all by myself cuz I'm the first one in my family to go to college!

As you can probably tell, everything has been amazing!

Anyways, the reason why I am writing this author note is to ask you to please be patient with me, and know that I will update this story as soon as I can. I'm just really busy right now, although I have been thinking about the next chapter of this story for a very long, long time so it is going to hopefully be worth the wait. I am hoping what is to come is what you're looking for in my story.

I love you all!!♡